Starbreaker Trading & Bazaar October '23

I can say her dishes are extraordinary.

While I wont be present I fully endorse all 3 named establishments.

Asher Oakheart
Lady of the Rising Tide

Venrick could you prepare the materials and time to craft a weapon of heroism for me?

Ignathis

Ignathis,

I would be happy to. We can discuss the price either in private or when we meet face to face, just let me know.

Venrick

Ignathis,

I would be happy to. We can discuss the price either in private or when we meet face to face, just let me know.

Venrick
Just have a bill ready for me.

forgetting a persons title is understand, i sometimes forget to call Baron Zihr by his title and just call him by name but i'm one of those who traveled with Baron Zihr long he was given his title that sometimes during battles or casual conversation i just call him by name.

Iganeous

... I require Tocilog... do you recommend chili crisp oil with it?

-Master Beryl

Very well, Master Beryl. I'll have a dish prepared for you more than likely on Saturday morning, as Friday eve is looking to be quite busy.

It's not a typical way of serving it, as Tocino usually on the fatty side, but it certainly would taste delicious!

~*~
Housemother Adlao

Greetings fellow Evodians and travelers!

My name is Venrick Starbreaker and I am one of the owners and operators of Starbreaker Trading & Bazaar. We are a small family-owned traveling merchant stall. Our goods range in variety from standard Adventuring Equipment of all types, to Superior Equipment and even to home-made goods/wares. This includes baked goods and textiles such as component pouches.

Looking to make that super awesome amazing sword? How about that highly durable armor laden with magic? Consider crafting it with Masterwork hands and make it more susceptible to Formal Magic! Masterwork Enhancement available upon request with a minimum of 1 days notice required to guarantee appropriate preparation of tools.

Got some gear that isn't as sturdy as you like it? Strengthen it! For 4 gold, we can reinforce any weapon, armor or item with enough reinforcements to negate 3, count them 3, destructive Break Globes or similar effects during your adventuring needs.

Don’t know the difference between a concoction of Alchemical elixirs and the rejuvenating qualities of potions? Have you started your own journey in dabbling in the creation of a particular set of gear, but don’t know how it can affect other aspects of your life? Not a problem! I can offer knowledge or guidance with any standard Adventuring Equipment and skills free of charge!

If you have something in mind that you are looking for, please feel free to reach out to me through the dreaming and I can verify if your items will be in stock and when they can be available.

• Venrick Starbreaker, Merchant Guild Apprentice
Greetings, Merchant Starbreaker.

I am looking forward to seeing the wares and services of merchants from across the mists, as I have not traveled much to other spheres. I am the Local Trades Ambassador for Merchants' Row, which is a collective of merchants sponsored by our Crafters' League in Gavaria/Rathfall. One of our hopes is to establish cordial relations and partnerships with other Merchant and Artisan Guilds while traveling abroad.

May I commission of you a Silvered Polearm ((tag)), and have it further fashioned into a Greater Elemental Weapon- Ice? I would not need it until the second day of Market. Please let me know if you are able to fulfill my request, and what you might quote for such a service.

May Light illumine you,
Housemother Adlao- HM. OPH

Back