Starbreaker Trading & Bazaar October '23

Venrick

Greetings fellow Evodians and travelers!

My name is Venrick Starbreaker and I am one of the owners and operators of Starbreaker Trading & Bazaar. We are a small family-owned traveling merchant stall. Our goods range in variety from standard Adventuring Equipment of all types, to Superior Equipment and even to home-made goods/wares. This includes baked goods and textiles such as component pouches.

Looking to make that super awesome amazing sword? How about that highly durable armor laden with magic? Consider crafting it with Masterwork hands and make it more susceptible to Formal Magic! Masterwork Enhancement available upon request with a minimum of 1 days notice required to guarantee appropriate preparation of tools.

Got some gear that isn't as sturdy as you like it? Strengthen it! For 4 gold, we can reinforce any weapon, armor or item with enough reinforcements to negate 3, count them 3, destructive Break Globes or similar effects during your adventuring needs.

Don’t know the difference between a concoction of Alchemical elixirs and the rejuvenating qualities of potions? Have you started your own journey in dabbling in the creation of a particular set of gear, but don’t know how it can affect other aspects of your life? Not a problem! I can offer knowledge or guidance with any standard Adventuring Equipment and skills free of charge!

If you have something in mind that you are looking for, please feel free to reach out to me through the dreaming and I can verify if your items will be in stock and when they can be available.

• Venrick Starbreaker, Merchant Guild Apprentice

My name is Venrick Starbreaker and I am one of the owners and operators of Starbreaker Trading & Bazaar. We are a small family-owned traveling merchant stall. Our goods range in variety from standard Adventuring Equipment of all types, to Superior Equipment and even to home-made goods/wares. This includes baked goods and textiles such as component pouches.

Looking to make that super awesome amazing sword? How about that highly durable armor laden with magic? Consider crafting it with Masterwork hands and make it more susceptible to Formal Magic! Masterwork Enhancement available upon request with a minimum of 1 days notice required to guarantee appropriate preparation of tools.

Got some gear that isn't as sturdy as you like it? Strengthen it! For 4 gold, we can reinforce any weapon, armor or item with enough reinforcements to negate 3, count them 3, destructive Break Globes or similar effects during your adventuring needs.

Don’t know the difference between a concoction of Alchemical elixirs and the rejuvenating qualities of potions? Have you started your own journey in dabbling in the creation of a particular set of gear, but don’t know how it can affect other aspects of your life? Not a problem! I can offer knowledge or guidance with any standard Adventuring Equipment and skills free of charge!

If you have something in mind that you are looking for, please feel free to reach out to me through the dreaming and I can verify if your items will be in stock and when they can be available.

are you going to be at rathfall or at gavera ?
sable

At this time, my travels limit me to the mist Sphere of Evodia. But should that change, Rathfall or Gavaria would be my next stop.

At this time, my travels limit me to the mist Sphere of Evodia. But should that change, Rathfall or Gavaria would be my next stop.
i have some weapons that i like to strengthen and silvered

Well if you happen to find yourself in Evodia, I will happily help you out!

Venrick

Hello Venrick! I'm Willem Rivet. I own the travelling shop "The Dragon's Hoard", and I'll be travelling to Evodia this upcoming market. As a travelling merchant, I have submitted paperwork to join the local merchant guild, but as of yet have not heard back.

I'm looking forward to seeing your mistsphere and serving its populace with a few friends of mine. Are there any rules we should know about your country or guild before we come? I'm looking for overt customs, dues and the like.

Also, in my home mistsphere of Gavaria, we value Crafting Materials as if they were a silver coin. Is that so in Evodia?

Hoping you are well,
Willem Rivet

Hello Venrick! I'm Willem Rivet. I own the travelling shop "The Dragon's Hoard", and I'll be travelling to Evodia this upcoming market. As a travelling merchant, I have submitted paperwork to join the local merchant guild, but as of yet have not heard back.

I'm looking forward to seeing your mistsphere and serving its populace with a few friends of mine. Are there any rules we should know about your country or guild before we come? I'm looking for overt customs, dues and the like.

Also, in my home mistsphere of Gavaria, we value Crafting Materials as if they were a silver coin. Is that so in Evodia?

Hoping you are well,
Willem Rivet
i come from a place in rathfall
sable

Good day Willem!

I look forward to meeting you in person. In the meantime, questions are always welcome. I haven't traveled to other mistspheres myself, so I can't say for certain if we have different laws than elsewhere. Simply put, the standard laws of no necromancy, no murder are the ones that come to mind. Our lands laws are pretty straight forward.

Crafting materials are valued the same within Evodia. I know of a few adventurers that travel to and from your lands that would say the same I believe.

Good day Willem!

I look forward to meeting you in person. In the meantime, questions are always welcome. I haven't traveled to other mistspheres myself, so I can't say for certain if we have different laws than elsewhere. Simply put, the standard laws of no necromancy, no murder are the ones that come to mind. Our lands laws are pretty straight forward.

Crafting materials are valued the same within Evodia. I know of a few adventurers that travel to and from your lands that would say the same I believe.
Well, it's good to see consistency in that regard.

I'm more worried about the merchant's guild wanting a cut of my profits, or something like that. I've been to a land where that was an unwelcome surprise. It had to do with me not being a member of their local guild and being unable to join in my first visit. We did not part on the best of terms and now I ask first.

I'd be open to discussing some business by letter, if you're open to it.

Thank you for your time,
Willem Rivet

Willem

Although I do not think we have met as of yet, I have heard your name before. You will be most welcome.

To answer your questions about the Merchant's Guild, I do not believe they will demand a cut of your profits. Although if you were to offer it to them, I quite certain they'd accept. I'm positive Venrick will be able to guide you, however if you need other questions answered you have but to ask.

Baron Zihr of House Husky

Baron Zhir,
You honor me with your kind words. I hope my visit to your lands are profitable for both of us.

Willem Rivet

Baron Zhir,
You honor me with your kind words. I hope my visit to your lands are profitable for both of us.

Willem Rivet
Willem ...

Perhaps a session with my Scribe is in order to discuss proper spelling. Z-I-H-R. I shall tell him to clear the chalkboards for you.

Baron Zihr of House Husky

Don't feel bad. Everyone has misspelled it at least once. Once you get your first plate of food from the Happy Husky with a small nail in it you learn to spell it correctly going forward....

Cass

Baron Zihr,
As someone who has frequently been called Wilhelm, William, Will, Bill, and Joseph, I shall endeavor to always address you correctly. My apologies for any disrespect received, as none was intended.

Willem Rivet

Unto the Right and Gracious Willem Rivet, and all Those Who Attend, a Brief Essay on the Address of the Peers of the Realm.

His Excellency, Baron Sir Zihr of House Husky, can be referred to in formal correspondence or legal documents as Baron Husky, but only once His full name and honors have been expounded, as I did above. Addressed directly in correspondence or in person, the proper address is Your Excellency, while address by those of higher rank than than His own is rightly Excellency, Baron Zihr, or within the martial aristocracy, Baron Sir Zihr.

The fact of misspelling His Excellency's given name is easily avoided through traditional forms of address, properly applied. Using His given name in any but the most private of settings, with explicit permission, implies a level of personal connection that is inappropriate when applied to a noble of any station and lends itself to the disrespect of misspelling.

I remain yours in service,
Tylluan Arth, called Owlbear, Scribe of Castle Husky

To good Scribe Tylluan Arth,

I thank you on your primer on the proper address to the Peerage of Evodia. It was very gracious of you to note the difference in culture between Evodia and other Mistspheres, as the ones I have previously traveled do not tend to stand on ceremony to the degree that Evodia seems to. Are there other Peers to which the adventuring community might be made aware of how to address, to avoid slighting greater Evodia, even without meaning to? I would very much appreciate that service from a dutiful Scribe.

Many thanks,
Willem Rivet

Greetings Friends,

I am Housemother Adlao, proprietor of the Gloaming Rose, one of the many shoppes from the Merchant’s Row collective visiting from Gavaria/Rathfall. I will be setting up my booth alongside The Dragon’s Hoard and Heinricht’s Treats at the upcoming Market. My wares are varied, ranging from books suitable for Spell Tomes, various sized boxes, potion bottles, spiced oils, and other baubles. I will also be preparing smallplate savory dishes from my Homeland to sell as snacks between meals. Below is my menu.

I hope you enjoy the goods and services that I and the other Gavarian/Rathfallian Merchants of our cooperative have prepared for you!

Copy_of_Gloaming_Rose_Offerings_1.png

... I require Tocilog... do you recommend chili crisp oil with it?

-Master Beryl

Back