Ritual Scroll text

elliotbay

Knight
Marshal
The owners voted to have a public, online database of all the rituals. To that end, I went ahead and made such a page myself, with everything exactly as it appears in the ritual database.

Due to a miscommunication, this link was removed the last time I posted it, but we should be good now. We're still working on getting this linked from the main alliancelarp.com site, but for now, here it is for your viewing pleasure:

http://alliance-seattle.com/rituals.html

That's awesome! Thanks :)

I'm still wondering why CSS has two durations on it. Is there a member of the Ritual Committee who can clarify that? Same with Spirit Store, that's got two different schools listed on on (Celestial and General.)

Will this be put on a new site since Seattle is undergoing maintenance?

This like seems to be down. Is there a new place to see the ritual list?

The next time it comes up, let me know. I have run my own websites for years now and I'll just keep it up forever and ever.

Is it intentional that the NPC-only rituals are available on this page? I realize the Seattle and Calgary ritual lists weren't necessarily the "official" releases, but neither had those in them.

Also thanks! The formatting is nice and it's really convenient that we can access it from the main site.

Thank you for posting this in an official spot.

It looks like the ritual page doesn't have the ritual type on it (ie, Spirit, Physical, Universal). Can you update that so we know what the rituals can target?

You can now view ritual information by going to: http://alliancelarp.com/forum/pages/rituals/

This pulls directly from a mysql table, which in the future ARC will have direct access to update. Chapters will also be able to download the updated information in order to import into the Magic Item Database. ( Work in progress)

I am sorry for being a pain. I noticed the posted ritual database does not include the ARC updates posted here.

@Alavatar Great thanks for this, i'm working with a database that is obviously in need of update. If you find any more rituals that need fixed please let me know!

There are not any set words to cast any ritual. The only ones required are "Begin ritual casting" to signal the marshal to call hold and check everything (this is in the ritual section of the ARB) and the incant for spellcrafting a ritual, which not all rituals can be spellcrafted.

Exactly what Norm stated.

You could say "Begin ritual casting," and literally stare at the necessary things and be quiet the entire time (exception to Enchantment and Expanded Enchantment, which require you to cast a spell).

Back