War's Wisdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello der.

I be Warsor but you can call me War. I meet many of your last gather and you may remember me. I am Sandborn though my life has been in other lands most. I realize dis when I come back to dez lands and am recognizing them. I know now I will come back to dez lands and help fight da bad that be in them and help others.

I be wanting to give words to encourage and reflect what I saw dis last gather. I think I do it often as I can to maybe give people thing to think on.

What wisdom I be thinking dis gather be dis.

Adventurers be the ones who often do da fighting and risking lives for the peoples. We be doin this so much we become hard and tough to the fear that keep the common folk from standing up to the bad monsters and stuff. But dis gather I be seeing some brave folks who be just town people who be riskin their lives. They be facin the fear and supportin us for all we be doin and I wish to recognize them bravery.

Particular stick out in mind be Bernard Skipwith. He be head of Alchemy guild and he be just caught up in the midst of things on the night of the battle of the Husks. He had no duty to stay with us and he not be an adventurer yet he did stay to protect a friend of him. For dis I say he overcome his fear and like other townspeople are strong.

Only fool or crazy feel no fear. It is overcoming the fear knowing you have da other comrade at your side that means you are courageous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back