Visiting the Generals

Darkcrescent

Baron
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Zenia and I spoke the the higher leadership. We docked in one of the small harbor towns in Ulodoss Bay, and were granted passage through the Dark Elven Shade Road which quickly transported us across the country to the western banks of Lake Eladira. There we requested an audience with the Generals of the Joint Task Force. Our titles and my use of General Hildegard’s sash quickly gained us an audience. As we moved to their tent we saw the many grizzled veterans of Carnivorous Wylderkin and Dark Elves. We were then greeted by General Slakta Twice-Slain, the Heliornias representative and General Kov Matzu the representative from Esnal. Slakta is a dark elf of many years and has the presence of someone who is incredibly skilled as a leader of soldiers. Matzu is a fierce lionkyn with the attitude to match. We spoke to them about the situation and General Matzu told us about this uprising. He said some Sylvanborn crossed the border of Huvaria and Heliorinas. They came across some migrant Wylderkin and radicalized them to rebel against the Great Houses of Esnal and destroy the carefully designed castes laid out by Unyd, the Djinn of Esnal. General Slakta added about how they spread this message to other migrants creating a serious labor shortage in Heliorinas which is when the 3rd Army Corps of Heliorinas was dispatched. Some of the leadership tried to seek audiences with the nobility of the Dark Elves but the Empress has good relationships with the Houses of Esnal and wished to keep them. General Matzu was dispatched with an expeditionary force to stop the rebellion before it reached Esnal and the two Generals created the Joint Task Force.

General Matzu informed us the rebels refused to surrender peacefully. The JTF offered that all but the Ring leaders of the rebellion would be allowed to return to their jobs without repercussions and the leaders would be given fair trials. The rebels have chosen to continue and the JTF plans to assault the encampment on the 9th of September. If we aid them there was promise of rewards and more importantly political strengthening between our governments.

While I will not be at this market, I wanted to convey my findings. It seemed this all started from foreigners who tried to spread some lower case "c" chaos into the mix, or perhaps they had good intentions. Regardless, I got a good read from General Slakta.
-Cass

the dark elfs must really need halp from an outsider
sable

What do we know about the local laws? I would prefer to know if there is a way to solve this without needless bloodshed.

Travis Winters, Magician

Yes, ideally without bloodshed.

-Cass

why ? we dark elfs live for it
sable

im not saying were blood thirsty or anything , we dark elfs prefer to face a enamy head on
sable

Back