University funded expedition at Port Nex

Mobius

Squire
Chicago Staff
Marshal
While continuing to rebuild Port Nex, the University's master artisans and engineers discovered a hidden chamber deep within the ancient, crumbling fortress dominating the latter half of the island. The chamber contains a series of very life-like humanoid statues as well as a wall inlaid with geometric indentations presented at regular intervals. The rock of the entire complex has been affected by Rockhorns and is unstable.

I believe the statues are either constructs, gargoyles, or some other homunculi, and the indentations a lock barring entrance to the depths of the compound. I will be venturing to this chamber Saturday afternoon, war permitting, to better understand its contents and, hopefully, understand more of the culture, history, and people of this island.

I invite any and all who are interested in this archaeological exploration to attend, with the warning that it will almost assuredly pose a danger to life and limb. I believe Captain Binks, who is tacit governor of the island, permits plunder. The University lays no claim to any adventuring equipment found during this expedition with the possible exclusion of non-magical objects of historical or cultural significance.

The University commits to outfitting newer adventurers for this expedition and recouping reasonable expenditures from seasoned adventurers and explorers who request compensation for their time.

Dramthin Hartsboon
Prademar University
Keeper of the Tainted Grove

Last edited:
Back