The Mystical Fire

To those who had a hand in this,

The Justicar has asked that I write with regard to some of yesterday’s events.

Before the portals closed last night, initial reports indicated that circles of fire similar to the one ignited by the Twice-born of Finn Castle have risen around Authenrai and North Fortress. The first visible effects of these fires suggest that they serve as barriers driving away various types of lesser undead.

The efforts to protect the monthly food supply from Authenrai were effective only with the aid of the fire. When the caravan arrived, a swarm including hundreds of undead began moving in from just north of the bastion’s border. The swarm would have more than likely arrived before the supplies. Had the fire not manifested, the small force left to protect our food would have no doubt been overrun.

The efforts of the Bastion’s adventures have, in the short run, saved several of Finn Castle's refugees from hunger or utter starvation. The long term benefits cannot yet be fully understood, but we imagine this blessing is an immeasurable gift to the people of these lands.

My deepest gratitude to all of you,

Lord Nathaniel Galloway

Your ally with every dawn.

Lord Galloway,

It is very good to hear that what was done by so few has helped so many. My companions and I will remain here to do what we can in service to the land and its people. If there is anything you require of us, all you need do is ask.

In Service,
~Squire Paladar Beltaine

Lord Galloway,

I admit that I do not fully understand all that has occurred during out gathering, but as long as these actions continue to support and protect whatever land is left untainted, I am glad. It was deeply saddening to see the woods in which I grew lost to the ocean, or worse. If there is anything that can be done to reverse this taint, to help further save these lands from any pain and devastation, I will gladly offer myself and whatever skills I have. In my youth, this land was kind to me, cared for me and my kin; now I must offer the same in return and gratitude.

If there is anything I can do to help restore or further protect the land, you need but ask.

May the Hawk guide your path,
Sevaria

I did not bring this up on the morning of the attack in which we re-kindled the light which seems to be protecting us, but I forsaw those events the night before.

I saw those events clearly, and I watched them unfold exactly as I had forseen. I did not speek of this becasue I did not understand the vision until I had seen the events unfold a second time. I did not speek of this after the battle because I was still in shock.

If there are any other Biata, Lowedler (Gryphon), or Stone Elf who has also found themselves seeing events before they occur, I would like to hear from you. My duties take me back to the town of Fairdale, in the land of Icenia to fight a war there. I can be reached via message carrier at the Black Stag Tavern.
May the wind always be at your back and until the moon is no more,

Amaranthus Landcharmer

Amaranthus,

We all had the dream. Not just the biata. I heard several people speaking of it outside the tavern, and had it myself.

-Thunder-Bringer

Good, I was woried I was starting to have the Profetic Dreams of my people again. It has happened in the past, and they are usualy of terrible events. This is a releif, as I have enough to do in Icenia.

Amaranthus

Amaranthus,

I have not been to your lands nor have I had any proophetic visions. However, I am a Stone Elf. If am able to offer you cousel while you are in Fairdale please let me know. I will with draw my Celestial aura, for your comfort, while in discussion.

Telokh Amdo

Back