The Fallen

Please list the names of our fallen comrades in arms in the Landfall/Battle of Golden Horn and Tarndale/Valley of Ghosts so that I do not miss them. Or corrections so the mason does not make a mistake.
Trillian (gh)
Maxvell De Irons (gh)
Vishkin (gh)
Virid (gh)
Wicked (gh)
Alliccii (gh)
Grimvald of the Heartwolf (gh)
Petra of the Gypsy (gh)
Kayla 'Squirrel' (gh)
The assorted troops of the Dwarven Kingdom of Chakar (gh)
The Heartwolf Peoples (gh)
The assorted troops of the United Cities (gh)
The Squamata Peoples (gh)

Farseer of the Losua tribe (vg)
Elder Osmond (vg)
Cael Lachdanan(vg)
Yames (vg)
Darien Celeron (vg)
Taloryn (vg)
Samuel Mercator (vg)
The many people of the Lasua tribe (vg)
The many people of the various Draxian tribes (vg)
The Dryads of the Valley: (vg)

Last edited:
Wicked

Taloryn (vg)

While unfortunate, Samuel died for use of necromancy. I do not feel comfortable with associating his death with those listed.

Also, forget not the Farseer of the Lasua tribe.

I was not familiar with his clan, but was there not a leader of a tribe or group that died while Markef by Tiberius?

-Zeth

I did not know Sam well, but what I did know was that he was a child who should not have been taught Earth magic at such a volatile age. Especially as he had not grown up around magic at all. It is also my understanding that his drunkard of a father pushed him and antagonized him. Zeth, you know that I do not support the casting of Chaos magic, but I also think his death was a tragedy not entirely of his own making. Sam deserves to be remembered for the boy he was, not for the last mistake he made.

Alliccii, of the Golden Horn.

I do not lack compassion for Samuel's fate, but while he was young, he was not incapable of making a decision. The moment he chose to wield Earth magic, he chose to become responsible for what happens with it.

He deserves to be remembered, perhaps as a boy who met a tragic end, in a world that became turbulent with new knowledge, but not in the same way that those such as Cael, Virid, or Maxvell, or the Farseer, or Trillian deserve. I do not feel this is appropriate, but I am not the one sponsoring this, either.

I was not familiar with his clan, but was there not a leader of a tribe or group that died while Markef by Tiberius?
-Zeth

Zeth,

Grimvald of the Heartwolf tribe who were of The Wylde, Petra of the Gypsies, the one known as "Squirrel", and countless others also gave their lives to freeing the Golden Horn from the Minotaur. Their names will be inscribed on the insides of the Doors of Dùnùirdan, so they may never be forgotten.

Serving His Majesty Lord-King Gyr,
Marcus Stall
Dwarven Scribe of the Clan Stall of the Kingdom of Chakar of the United Kingdoms of Landfall

Yames was killed in the Valley of Ghsost not in the Golden Horn.

Vavarick.

Zeth: then should a traitor to the land of Andar be on that list? A man despised by many who wish that he had suffered far more in his death?

Do not mistake me I harbor no ill will towards Darian I did not know him and I have not been harmed by his actions. I only know what my sister has told me of him. From what I know there may have been some honor in his actions but, I did not know the man so I cannot say.

Vavarick

I think this is not the place to rehash the politics of the past, but to respect the lives of those who have fallen. Regardless of your opinions of the actions that put these people in their graves, and despite each person's feelings about who deserves to be on this list, there are those who are bound to disagree. Let us set this aside as each mourns his own fallen comrades while ignoring the passing of those he feels do not deserve mourning. Let our focus be on naming those who have fallen, not passing judgment upon them.

As a note, I believe the spelling is Darien and the Losua, but I may be wrong.

Squirrel's real name was Kayla, and if the Golden Horn hadn't been falling apart around her, she would have had the title of Seer.

Let us not air our disagreements, here. Speak in private if you wish to argue the merits of, "who's worthy of a memorial". My brother's name is spelled: "Darien Celeron".
-Alcandar

Back