Ren Faire Saturday, August 27

Nezumi

For anyone interested, a few of us will be heading up to the Bristol Ren Faire this Saturday, August 27. If you want to come with, please let me know so we can organize car pooling and timing. You can respond here, through email or IM at either tsukinonezumi@yahoo.com or tsuki.nezumi@gmail.com, or text 815-981-1778. Truthfully if you call, I probably won't answer, especially if I don't know your number; on top of which, my voicemail isn't working properly right now so you couldn't even leave me a message that I could get if you wanted to. Hope we can get a good sized group to go, but totally understand if you can't make it due to timing or money. We're all mostly broke.

Laters,
Ranee

Hi Ranee,

I will be traveling to Ren Faire this Saturday. I already have plans for car pooling but, I hope to see you there.

Amanda

If I was going, I'd make sure to run into you. :p Sadly, though, no one has gotten back to me about going, so I will probably push it back until Labor Day and go then. So if anyone is up for going on Labor Day, let me know and we can see about arranging something. :)

I'd be down for the Sunday of labor day weekend...

But, But, thats SoMNs event weekend )=

Thorador said:
But, But, thats SoMNs event weekend )=

And I have to work the Saturday of it - I can't get it off - that week is the GameStop Manager's Conference, as well as the Madden Midnight, and my schedule has been set in stone for three weeks. Sorry man. I'm there in October.

To clear up any miscommunication, we're planning on going either the Sunday before Labor Day or on Labor Day itself on our way back home from the SoMin event. Or go back home from SoMin on Sunday and then just drive up to the Ren Faire on Labor Day. The timing and car pools still need to be worked out depending on who all is going. :yes:

Back