Questions from a returning player!

Drakenfist

Hey ya'll! While I'm waiting to hear back for things such as race packets and such, I figured I'd ask a few questions!

1. Whats happened recently? As travelers coming in to town, what are things we may know already? (now for this, if there is a place I can find this on my own, please direct me.)

2. How is camp set up? Are we at Camp Greilick this time? (like my last events) Or are we at the girl scout camp? (this one is new to me)

3. Is there a place I can just read things like local history and the like? (I'm just nerding out on this one)

4. We would like to bring things for both the tavern and NPC camp (bottled water, gatorade, etc.) is there anything more needed than the other?

Hey Jen

Sorry didn't realize you were waiting on a race packet (that is plot thing then a logistic thing). Going Wylderkin right?

1) Give me your email, I will give you a summary with your packets of what you would know as a local. For the most part, these are in the packets.

2) Girl Scout Camp. Much nicer.

3) At the moment no. We just relaunched with a new campaign and world, and with it comes new mystery and discovery.

4) Yes! I am going to make a post later today, but would love to have better elf ear tips (ours at NPC are getting ratty) and Wylderkin Ears (headband style). Though with Halloween around the corner, I am sure there is lots of goodies out right now that I am not thinking of.

In short, give me your email and I will try to get you information, likely on Monday if not sooner.

Back