Pre registration for Nationals 2014

sparrowmask

Hello all,

The National event is closer than you think, and that means that you need to get those Pre-Registrations in! The plot team is already at work preparing an awesome time for you all, and I hope you are looking forward to it as much as I am!

Logistics will open at approximately 6:00 PM on Friday, and Game-Off at approximately noon on Monday. We always would like to try to get the event started as fast as possible, so try to arrive punctually if you can!

This event will take place at the following site:

30654 32nd Ave Way Cannon Falls, 55009

Pre-registering is highly encouraged, for it lets the staff know you are attending and, as such, lets us prepare what we need to do ahead of time. Pre-registering makes everything run smoother, and lets us get our game started all the faster, which is always convenient. The sooner you get your pre-reg in, the more pleased the Logistics folks will be, so get those pre-regs in! Even if you're NPCing, please don't forget to pre-reg. It's important for us to know how many NPCs are coming, etc.

The cost for this event is $100 for PCing and $30 for NPCing, which includes food for the weekend.

For a form for registration, check out http://alliancenationals.com/?page_id=9 and simply fill out the information. Pre-regs should include: Build Expenditures, Goblin Stamp Expenditures, Magic Item info (item number, effects, expiration, etc.), any Production skill use, any Craftsman skills, and anything else you deem appropriate (categories are listed on the online form).

Players with purple text by their name should send the requested information to logistics prior to the event if at all possible as soon as possible!

Players with their name in blue have pre-paid for the event. You can pre-pay up until Wednesday at midnight. Hurry while you still can! :)

Pre-regs were due by Monday, August 25th at midnight! You do not get the discount for registering now, but it is still highly encouraged by the logistics staff for you to do so!

Pre-Registered PCs:

1. Tristin W. (Fredrick) -card received
2. Cory F. (Jaxx) -card received
3. Bryan G. (Polare) -card received
4. Abbey J. (Sharil) -card received
5. Kathy M. (Kai) -card received
6. Mike S. (Isawda) -card received
7. Ryan H. (Jager) -card received
8. Victor D. (Nommerithalas) -card received
9. Lorne D. (Shatrevar) -card received
10. Adam P. (Asura) -card received
11. Brett T. (Garridan) -card received
12. Christina S. (Socora) -card received
13. Ryan B. (Asher) -card received
14. David D. (Stephano)
15. James P. (Raz) -card received
16. Emma B. (Ilana) -card received
17. Darcy V. (Mar Minakoto) -card received
18. Peter H. (Cho Ko Nu) -card received
19. Sheena J. (Thistle) -card received
20. Robert G. (Robert) -card received
21. Shirleen M. (Valgarda) -card received
22. Shauna P. (Morrigan) -card received
23. Keith P. (Hamish) -card received
24. Rachel D. (Avalon)
25. Eric E. -(Teth)
26. Jaimi D. (Seranova)
27. Aaron T. (Mobeus) -card received
28. Nichole G. (Iso'bel) -card received
29. Paul I. (1000 Bones)
30. David H. (Saiafin) -card received
31. Dawn A. (Erianna) -card received
32. Ryan B. (Owen) -card received
33. Elise D. (Raven) -card received
34. Crystal (Lone)
35. Andrea R. (Lilly) -card received
36. Kayla N. (Bethanne) -card received
37. Philippe M. (Bota) -card received
38. Ryan L. (Melimar)
39. Patrick L. (Artemis) -card received
40. Brooke S. (Malithon)
41. Ian P. (Banradi) -card received
42. Courtney L. (Vi'vianne) -card received
43. Tim S. (Tazoulti) -card received
44. Baylan B. (Taios) -card received
45. Alison T. (Ara) -card received
46. John L. (Durk) -card received
47. Anique P. (Ahlana) -card received
48. Dan L. (Izz'Rak) -card received
49. Carrie Z. (Pebbles) -card received
50. Luke W. (Kaito) -card received
51. Rick B. (York) -card received
52. Ryan Z. (Tets) -card received
53. Marshall S. (Verrigan) -card received
54. Jen W. (Arsita) -card received
55. Jen S. (Jamina) -card received
56. Kyle S. (Brair) -card received
57. Carly B. (Dagmara) -card received
58. Rob S. (Eric) -card received
59. David R. (Bob)
60. Alexander T. (Gandian) -card received
61. Ryan Bu. (Dure'dhel) -card received
62. Josh S. (Zen)
63. Amy G. (Chip) -card received
64. Kat M. (Benedine) -card received
65. Daphne P. (Eve) -card received
67. Amanda F. (Liddia) -card received
68. Mariah S. (Talitha) -card received
69. Tamara B. (Naomi)
70. Nick P. (Foss) -card received
71. Saemus C. (Tarqaq) -card received
72. Rob D. (Kit) -card received
73. Alysha S. (Regan) -card received
74. Stephany J. (Maya) -card received
75. Ryan Ha. (Icey) -card received

76. Chris T. (Tadron)
77. Dan D. (Bad Wolf) -card received
78. Vicki P. (Eldandiril) -card received

Pre-Registered NPCs:

1. River T.
2. Emilynn H.
3. Doug M.
4. Vaugh W.
5. Louis A.
6. Kristin G.
7. Brent W.
8. Ryan S.
9. Sarah S.
10. Paige H.
11. Alison B.
12. Esten R.
13. Greg L.
14. Kyra D.
15. Jenna C.
16. Dave G.
17. Cassandra T.
18. Alyssa W.

19. Teague M.

Pre-paid but not registered

1. Brigit C.
2. Ryan K.
3. Harry S.
4. Ralph R.
5. Mike S.
6. Kelly L.
7. Robert B.
8. Linden P.

Last edited:
I combined the people from the Pre-Reg list and the Pre-Paid list and it looks like we have 75 people coming to-date.

Looking Good :)

Last edited:
If you have pre-regged and do not see yourself on the list, we have had some trouble with the form, please go ahead and fill it out again.
http://alliancenationals.com/

Thanks to all of those that have pre-regged recently, the list will be updated shortly tonight. For the rest of you, get those pre-regs in as soon as you can!

Let's say you were already sleep deprived and didn't actually send an e-mail to pre-register. Is it too late? Where would one send such an e-mail?

Just finished updating with all the new pre-regristrations! :D Thank you to those of you who have pre-regged. To everyone else it's not too late to join all these cool kids who have beat you to it :)

Howdy! I notice that my name up there (Bryan G) doesn't say "card received" next to it. I was copied on the Logistics email where Seattle logistics sent it over - can you let me know if it was not received? It was sent on Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 4:07 PM Pacific time to logistics@mnalliance.com.

Thanks!
-Bryan

That's my fault, I gave her access to the National e-mail and said to use that, we'll get that fancy -card received applied as soon as she's up and about good sir!

I wanted to give Rob D a day to recover so I will be bugging him today. :p I figured the poor guy needed.to sleep or something.

Nah, Rob doesn't need sleep. Not like he was running an event last weekend or something :p

Yes, he does or he becomes a zombie. Like for real for real. Hopefully Chicago should be alive enough after the weekend.

Just checking, did you get pre-reg from my GF Stephany (Maya). Cause we did ours as the same time together????

I do not have a pre-reg for her. If you would take the time to do it again, that would be great. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Can you please confirm that you have registrations and payment for Brooke Shannon IG Malathon from Calgary? Having my wife travel all the way and not get to play would NOT be a good thing! <grin>

Ops! Found it! All is good!
Nothing to see here.
Move along...

Last edited:
All of the pre-regs and cards received have been updated as of this morning. The deadline is getting close so please get those in ASAP! Thank you to those of you who have gotten yours in :)

That PC list gets larger every update...but the NPC list stays the same :( I can already tell that my Monday will move from "Will be sore" to "Oh gosh, what did I do to deserve this!"

All in the name of a ton of fun, and a hobby that I just can't quite shake though! :D As I am getting ready to hop on my plane to MN from sunny FL I have to say that I am excited to play with you all and provide you with great entertainment for the weekend! See ya'll soon!

Counting the 9 who pre-paid, but have yet to register, we are at 99 souls. :) One (1) more for an even hundred ? ? ?

What is this "card received" business? Did I miss something?

Edit: Can I still pre-pay via paypal?

Back