Philly Comic Con 2013?

Jovunn

Adept
Hey, all! Question to our wonderful Powers That Be:

Does Alliance HQ have any plans of hosting a boot again at Philly Comic Con in 2013? I'd like to volunteer if so, and I'll need to request the dates off if so but don't want to make said request if there are no definite plans. I'd like to have my days off requests in as early in the year as possible so I'll have time to negotiate if need be.

Responded via text

Alliance players!

Just to make sure everyone knows, the answer the question is YES ABSOLUTELY! Anyone interested in being involved will have the ability to be compensated much like if they NPC'd. More specifics will follow as we get closer.

If the comic con thing is happening let me know (as Kyle knows) ahead of time. I will be there to volunteer as I did last year bright eyed and bushy tailed (quite literally).

Heya all.

There is a ton of pre work to get done. We have to find out what resources will be available and spacing. There are some grandiose plans but we still need to make sure of the structure we can deploy them in. Look for updates in the future and thanks to everyone for their interest.

Kyle

So I just got confirmation we are in for Philly comic con. I'll be setting things up with our liason shortly. We have a room booked but it;s full and we only had 4 free passes which are now taken. If you want to come and help out It looks like i can get reduced weekend passes for 30.00. Ill need to pay these myself but if you want to come, just reimburse me and we will give you gobbies to compensate. As of right now there's still a bunch up in the air. I'll keep yopu all appraised as we get details.

Kyle

Aggravain said:
So I just got confirmation we are in for Philly comic con. I'll be setting things up with our liason shortly. We have a room booked but it;s full and we only had 4 free passes which are now taken. If you want to come and help out It looks like i can get reduced weekend passes for 30.00. Ill need to pay these myself but if you want to come, just reimburse me and we will give you gobbies to compensate. As of right now there's still a bunch up in the air. I'll keep yopu all appraised as we get details.

Kyle

Great! Find out where I can get one of those banners to put on the web page like we did last year.

Mike, just recieved it and sent. will be putting things into place this week.

Kyle

Back