PC to NPC ratio - please help your fellow PCs!

Jovunn

Adept
Hello, beautiful AGB players!

We are sorely lacking in the NPC department this weekend and are asking all our players/teams to consider hopping fence at some point this weekend - preferably Saturday to compensate for the loss of a few NPCs.
An NPC shift is 2 hours at minimum and you will be given gobbies and magic item picks as a reward for your willingness to help. As midday Saturday (1-5) and Deadwalk on Saturday (10-2) are the times we need NPCs most desperately, you will be EXTRA-AMPLY REWARDED for hopping fence during those times. Extra-ample reward TBD.

Attached is a link to the Saturday NPC sign up sheet; there are 8 shifts with 5 slots each. Please, please, please consider hopping fence to help make this event fun for everyone! This game is its best when everyone helps.

Thank you all for your assistance,
The AGB team

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1r8I5ESes3zKkHIY1hPYDBQeBV5qLfkyRf1SbVrDOiAw/edit#gid=0

UPDATE: anyone who NPCs 1-5 or 10-2 on Saturday will receive DOUBLE GOBBIES for their shift.

Please let us know if/when you plan to hop fence on Saturday VIA THE SIGN UP SHEET. It will help us plan in advance.

Thanks, all!

Signed up for 10-2 :)

Joe: 1300-1700 and 2200-0200.

I can't sign up on my phone from work but I'm willing to do a prime shift from 1-5 (either block or both).

Dan Niedermayer

Dan - we'll sign you up for both and you can change it later if you decide otherwise. We'd love the double help!

The Asheville folks are being kind and picking me up along the way. SIGN ME UP FOR A WEEKEND OF NPCing!! WOOOOO!!!

Yay!! Thank you, Perkins! Please remember to fill out the NPC pre-log form and let Tyson know!

I posted on the Facebook thread as well, but Kiersten, Robert, Erica, Ricky and I will NPC from 1-5 gladly.

Wow! Thank you guys so much for your assistance! We really appreciate it.

Will do!! I'll send it in late tonight after I get home from school.

NPC reg has been sent in! I don't have Tyson on FB or anything, so here is my post! ^_^

I posted on the Facebook thread as well, but Kiersten, Robert, Erica, Ricky and I will NPC from 1-5 gladly.
Will have another +5 for that shift from me and my goons ;-)

Worried Dave?

Lol

Back