November Event Photos

Tulbor

Artisan
that is soo great to see work like thats still able to be done right.... you need to come take some more for us :)

Positively amazing work. Wish I'd bothered to put the rest of the makeup on to go with it.

I'll most likely be there for the February event so I'll try to get some more done. I had a few shots of the barbar, but they were rather blurry (damn big lens and not enough light), and there were a few others that i missed.

You are my hero (esp. since I forgot to pull my camera out the entire event :( - on the plus side it's because I was too busy!).

That picture of me (well, the head) should be in the rulebook for Hoblings - way better than the one they have now :)

-Bryan

Canon 40D and the portraits (and the zoomed in shots) were shot with a 70-200mm L f/2.8 IS lens, just because it was still on the body after walking around. The rest were shot with a Tokina 12-24mm f/4 lens for the wide angle scenery

shots of teams? like a "sit here and lets take your group photo"? I prefer non-posed shots, everything there is candid, even Polare's headshot was done without him expecting to have a photo taken.

Back