Newbie question ^^;

cmhtxusa1

Hello! I've recently moved up to NH, and I'm eager to jump into Alliance, but I'm kindof up in the north woods, and my uncle's vehicle isn't exactly travel-capable. Sooo, I'm wanting to know who may live nearest to the berlin/Milan/Gorham area that's willing to work something out with me. I'd really appreciate it! Thanks ^^;

Hello,

That's about 2 and half hours away, yes? I'm not sure if any of our players live up that way.

Anyone care to correct me?

Gobbies to the player who can get our new guy to the site.

I hope we can find you a ride.

Gary
Deadlands Owner

Deadlands said:
Hello,

That's about 2 and half hours away, yes? I'm not sure if any of our players live up that way.

Anyone care to correct me?

Gobbies to the player who can get our new guy to the site.

I hope we can find you a ride.

Gary
Deadlands Owner

Heh ^^; yes, it's the distance that's the issue. If someone lived maybe...just an hour away or something, or is willing to meet me halfway, that would work. I played at a small temporary NERO game down in Austin, TX, of course, it didn't last long. But This one was recommended to me, so I've been eager for it. ^^;

Yup, we're good, damn good. Especially for the price. ;)

If you ever get a car on the road we have a chapter down in CT and a low lever chapter starting up this year in upstate NY.

We also have 11 other chapters nation wide, and one in Canada, but they are a lot farther away from you.

Have you thought of taking a bus?

Deadlands said:
Yup, we're good, damn good. Especially for the price. ;)

If you ever get a car on the road we have a chapter down in CT and a low lever chapter starting up this year in upstate NY.

We also have 11 other chapters nation wide, and one in Canada, but they are a lot farther away from you.

Have you thought of taking a bus?

Well, Greyhound doesn't have anything going to Claremont, NH. x.x; At least, not that I could find. If I could get someone to give me a place to go to to pick me up or something, that'd be awesome. I plan on NPCing the whole event, so I won't really be carrying much of anything. I've played the game a lil' bit, but I prefer to see a full-blown event through the eyes of an NPC. Oh well, I'll try and see if I can figure out a way down. Thanks for the suggestions ^^;

I know that about 4 of our players live in the Littleton area, I can check with them and see if they can help out. No promises, but worth a try
Mark

Marcus said:
I know that about 4 of our players live in the Littleton area, I can check with them and see if they can help out. No promises, but worth a try
Mark

Thank you ^^. That'd be great if I could find someone in Littleton. Actually, that'd be perfect.

I live in Hanover - I'll certainly be going to events this summer, but it's not very close to you. If you could get closer to me I may be able to pick you up.

If nothing else I could certainly ferry you from Hanover down to Claremont.

I also plan to go to CT events, so if you got to the Hanover(ish) area I could take you there.

-Tim

Welcome to the game!

There is the White River Junction bus stop to consider too, it's much closer then where you live and our VT players practically have to pass it to get down here so you may be able to work out something with one of them.

I come up from CT so I can't really help as much.

Hope you can make it down!

-Craig Fiske

And from White River Jct you can go to New York and on to Scranton... just gotta plug the HQ game. :p

On a serious note, welcome to the game. The NH chapter is worthyour time to finagle or hitchhike to get to. Just remember that Sean Metzler prefers to be referred to as Gryphonslayer and you'll be fine.

Thanks guys ^^; I appreciate the welcoming gestures. The distance will still be an issue though. -sigh- I need my own vehicle x.x;

Back