New Castle Day Notes

Jesse Grabowski

Squire
Marshal
February 4th will be castle day at The Cherokee Ranch and Castle, a replica of a Scottish Castle in Sedalia, Colorado. It is roughly 30-40 min south of Denver. The address is:
6113 N. Daniels Park Rd.
Sedalia, CO 80135

There will be NO out of game tour! You will be allowed to roam (and are encouraged to do so) the site once we let you in at 4:30. Once dinner is served at 7ish, we will no longer be allowed to roam. There are extremely valuable artifacts in here so PLEASE be careful. There is NO fighting in the castle. Any attempt to pull out your sword or cast a spell will result in a ghost possessing you to stop. All fighting will be done outside, even if the mod calls for an indoor secret passage or room or somesuch.

LOGISTICS
There really is no place to hold a traditional logistics so it will be from my van or Mac's car in the parking lot. YOU MUST PRE-REGISTER for this event! The Payment period will end January 22nd so that I can get the caterer their final payment in time. No tags will be printed at site. Paypal tabs have been set up for both PCs and NPCS. (thx Sorin!) Due to costs, I must charge the NPCs and Plot members $40. Space will be limited as I have said, and NPCs will be turned away at a certain time, as will PCs who sign up after 65 is reached.
In addition, as space is limited, and food is pre-orderd, I have to cap this event at 75.
I promised a $100 price tag at closing ceremonies, but I got it down to $85. Hope that helps for some.

NPCS
DRESS WARM. As fighting will be outside, you will be spending much of this day outside, with intervals of rest and retreat inside. Once inside, you will be a dinner character, a servant of Bloodworth manor, a ghost, a visiting noble, etc... so please bring some garb with you to this event. We will not have NPC camp clothing, so please come in garb. If you do not have any personal garb, please contact me at AllianceDen@gmail.com and I will find garb for you.

XP
Xp will be for one full day.

Reason for going!
With whispers of civil war on the horizon, the ghosts of Bloodworth Keep are restless. Sir Jared calls for the adventurers and nobles of Acarthia for a winter feast and to see if they can quell the spirits in his manor.

If you have any questions, please keep them to this thread or contact me personally.

Looking forward to it!
Jesse

What is the full time window for the mod day?

Does that also cover the meal?

Full time window is such:
We can begin Logistics at 3:30 in the parking lot. No sooner as there is another event there leaving around that time.
Event goes from 4-10 pm with the last hour for wrapping up, cleaning up, etc. There will be a short, small, closing ceremonies, but I want you in game for as long we can. There is a HARD GTFO at 10pm. lol.

It absolutely covers the meal! Peach cobbler for desert!! Yum!!

Catered event then?

Yessir!

BARBEQUE themed

carnitas style pulled pork, barbeque chicken, chipoltle bbq sauce ,

old fashioned country rolls and choice of side vittles,

lemonade and iced tea

-Carnitas Style Pulled Pork
slowly simmered pulled pork in chipotle and cumin
-Barbeque Chicken
-Old Fashioned Country Rolls

SIDE VITTLES
-Macaroni and Cheese
-Raul's Legendary Campfire Beans
-Where the Buffalo Romaine Salad
with cornbread croutons

DESSERT
Home Made Peach Cobbler

BEVERAGES
Lemonade
Iced Tea

So excited! This is my Christmas present to me, and I get to wear my newly commissioned cloak! You bet I'm Pre-paid!

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Make sure you are all pre-registered and don't need logistics other than grabbing your card as the in game welcome/spectacle begins at 4pm! WOot!

Back