Need Food Covered in Sept

If your interested in running food in September message me
asap or email alliancehqfood@gmail.com I have a conflict I can't avoid.
--bill

Still need someone for this.
--bill

Heidi will be willing to make lasagna but she doesn't want to work the tavern. If we can get volunteers, she can make the lasagna in advance and then just heat it up at the site. And then we can put a big thing of salad out for everyone to have. How's that sound? (But we need help!)

Even then, I need someone willing to do the breakfasts and take responsibility for everything while I am not there.
--bill

Some things are there. Other's have to be purchused prior/durring the event. I am explain it better via email/pm/ or phone if your interested.
--bill

I'll be NPCing and I have no problem helping out in the kitchen or making runs to price chopper, but I have no plan whatsoever for food, so I don't want to be "The Guy" but I'll help :)

OK, if no one is volunteering, I guess Heidi and I will l do a lasagna for everyone and a big salad. We can boil a bunch of eggs for breakfasts. Everyone can then serve themselves. (We'll still need volunteers to do dishes and so on.) It's better than nothing.

So everyone please contribute!

There is still time. I have not given up yet.
--bill

I think it would be awesome if you and Heidi did lasagna and salad for Saturday's dinner, Mike. I am officially volunteering to do the breakfasts, Blythedale-style. I already have a few extra hands to help, but I'm sure we could benefit from volunteers at the event.

hey guys!

okay so I will be running food (dinner and breakfast) for the weekend. Dave if you guys wanna do breakfast that would be swell (i can help) Dinner will be simple and filling so if you're on a diet count your crabs lol. Mike and Heidi will still be doing their veggie lasagna as well. Sorry it took so long to post this >.<. See everyone next weekend!

Heidi and I went out and bought stuff for making a vegetarian lasagna as well as the traditional stuff she always has in the Healers Guild (chips, cheese, gummi worms, etc.). She's using all the apples that were left over from the last event to make an apple crisp everyone can have for dessert. She also got materials for making a veggie chili in a crock pot at the Guild for anyone who wants some (donations are welcome -- the Guild needs money).

And speaking of money, you can still donate to help feed everyone -- or at least yourself. Come on, you'd spend at least $10 feeding yourself even if you stayed at home. Pitch in.

( ok this may be posted a few time because my new log in name is well...new)

Thanks Mike!

Yes please donate anything you can. There are a few of us pitching in to run the kitchen this event. As always any help will be greatly appreciated even if your just picking up garbage (Not just limited to the tavern but the site itself too.) The more we clean up during an event the less we have to do Sunday. Also we will shoot for dinner around the normal time of 6pm (corresponding with logistics hopefully and is subject to change) There will be some sort of sign in sheet for the time you help in the kitchen so that we can let the proper people know who did what and for how long. If you have any questions, concerns, fears, phobias, and trepidation please contact me here or via the all mighty Facebook.

Lets have an awesome event and have fun!

-Chris
Kentucky Friend Elf (KFE)

Back