Meet and Greets

Arkade

Scholar
So, if I invite friend thay are considered NPCs? Will PC still be doing their thing? I just wana get a better grasp of what individuals will be doing, and how the event will be ran. I know it's for new players to learn the ropes and to advertise the game. Are the days on the website still the correct dates?

Here's how it works.
First, the dates have changed. The 4/5 event has been cancelled and a 5/3 event has been added. The 4/26 event is still a meet and greet and the 5/3 event is a lowbie Day Faire. Please check out our website for more details on that.

Second, the meet and greet is for old and new players to get back to the basics of Alliance LARP. We want to refresh the information our players know while letting possible new players learn for the first time. It is our hope that many of our regular players will attend to show new players the ropes, also if a paid member brings someone new to this event they will recieve a $5 coupon to be used at Alliance Traverse.

We will be going over many things from weapon making to combat and spells, etc... and those with knlowledge to share are greatly appreciated. All those who attend, new and old, will also take part in some scenario's that will have some in-game effects. We will not be playing our normal characters, but instead we will be able to try out other classes or races in these scenarios. This will resolve some side issues (for example: maybe there is a raid on Horn's End that the Gaurd has to try and stop) in a way that allows us, the players, to determine the outcome by how well we play our parts.

Everyone who attends will be getting experience for the event and gobbies for their participation. Any who cannot attend can still gobbie this event.

If there are any more questions concerning this event please let us know so that we may answer them.

Thank you,
Beverly

suck.. I'll be missig the 5/3 event... I prolly won;t have the bandwith to make the 4/26 either... holding steady for Memorial Day... you guys should get 4-6 from Chicago for that event.

Paul

Back