Looking for some more information.

So I know linking with the land is possible as I do it and communing with the trees also is due to forest lore. So my question is simply how? I have no magical capabilities yet I am able to do these things. I know that I am not the smarts and that elves have a special connect to nature. Has anyone ever pushed this connection passed just the plants and land? To maybe animals? I know barbarians can sometime use the power of certain animal spirits. I figure these are connected somehow but do not possess the ability to research this through libraries. So does anyone know anything about this or anyone I can talk to about this. Any information would be much helpful.

Thanks,
Garwon Tel'Morko

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Garwon,

While I have no knowledge on this directly a few places you may want to investigate are in The Eternal Leaf Crown, The Libary in the Saphier Kingdom and the First Forest.

I will be heading to the First Forest if you want to join me you are welcome to come. If not I will ask on your behalf but they may not tell a non-Elf.

Aramis Seablade

Garwon,

While I have no knowledge on this directly a few places you may want to investigate are in The Eternal Leaf Crown, The Libary in the Saphier Kingdom and the First Forest.

I will be heading to the First Forest if you want to join me you are welcome to come. If not I will ask on your behalf but they may not tell a non-Elf.

Aramis Seablade
I would love to join you. Are you planning on going next market day or before then?

Garwon

Garwon,
I am looking to leave for there within the next few days as we will be taking the Sea Witch, the Company's ship that is under my command. She is a might vessel but the round trip takes about a month.

Captain Aramis Seablade

Well then count me in. Thank you very much.

Garwon Tel'morko

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back