Healer's Guild mobile outpost in Death's Isles

aegora

Hello fellow travelers!

As you are aware, we are currently traveling to the Death's Isles on a convoy of ships, and are slated for arrival some time late this Friday.

As ship travel is not a commonplace thing for most of us, it is of utmost importance that we maintain the health and well-beans of all our shipmates. Fortunately, we have a number of members from the Acarthia Healer's Guild traveling with us, myself included, who will be able to ensure that you return to your normal vigour should you accidentally imbibe upon some poorly preserved shrimp or aquatic shrubbery that does not agree with you.

Guild members ranked above apprentice will usually be identified by a silver sun- symbol upon a blue back ground; seek them out anywhere you find yourself needing assistance. I will also be setting up a small medic station on our ship where all may come for first aid and healing (while supplies last). The Guild symbol will be displayed prominently so you do not get lost. I believe my ship is traveling toward the back of the convoy, though ships change positions, so I will try to let people know where to find us as we get closer to the Isles.

As there are no Acarthian Healer's Guild offices outside of Acarthia, we cannot be sure of the location on any safe resurrection circles. Please be sure to ensure your safety at all times! Screaming loudly and running away is a good tactic for alerting nearby cannibals that you do not taste yummy, even in stew.

As supply shipments of Healing Potions are limited outside of the kingdom, I will be coordinating with the Alchemy Book Club (ABC) to provide a small supply of cure light damage potions for sale, as well as their other normal offerings.

Should you come across any ingredients extracted from fallen foes you believe may be alchemically active, the ABC will give you club credit towards any future purchases for collecting these ingredients. A detailed description of the creature from whence it came and where the creature was found will be most helpful as well for future expeditions. The ABC will also be able to fulfil some small commissions, based on availability of resources; order forms will be present.

Personally, I am also very excited to have the opportunity to explore and categorize the plants that grow in Death's Isles, since nobody knows much about the area. I will be collecting sketches of the plants in the area, please bring me as many as you can safely acquire; I will have rare seed packs to trade for sketches, and a prize for the best picture!

Panax Thistleburr

Guildsmen Panax,

Thank you very much for offering to look after our well being while in Death's Isles, it is most appreciated. Also remember, tip your healers! :)

By my hand,

Squire Kendrick Eisenhal

I have finally removed the perfidious starfish from the bow label of our ship, and discovered that I am in the ship named Shadows Watch... Look for the small blue and white flag!

Back