Fabulous Friends for Common Coin (Raffle)

Darkcrescent

Baron
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Greetings!

The Spring Festival is a perfect time for Merchants and travelers with coin to take part in a wonderful opportunity. I am in need of raw Copper, Silver and Gold, via coins to melt down and I have 3 unique Familiars looking for new homes.

So, what are the prizes? I can tell you they aren't run of the mill magic items. They are unique and grant quite a boost in power. Curious? Myself and/or a representative will be in town around Lunch next Saturday to sell off numbers for a drawing.

But Delilah, how much an entry?

Copper Raffle: 2 Copper Coins per number
Silver Raffle: 2 Silver Coins per number
Gold Raffle: 2 Gold Coins per number

I hope to see folks looking for new buddies!

-Delilah
D&D's Delightful Discoveries

Delilah,

I am interested in obtaining a familiar and have been for a while. My studies and data from the total solar eclipse will keep me away this market. I may send coin with someone but, before I do. Would you be willing to advise a bit more on the familiars?

Baroness FallingStar

Baroness,

Half the fun is only finding out what magical properties they contain the day of! However, as a hint, I will say Sunny the Golden Bear knows how to make ones desires come true, for a mere 2g an entry.

- Delilah

Proprietress Delilah,

What you say about wish fulfillment is unsettling. There has been a rash of such items and events of late that threaten the Queendom. Has this "familiar" been scrutinized by a Court Wizard or Watcher?

Dramthin Hartsboon
Tomebearer, Vicomte Rosen
Keeper of the Tainted Grove

I haven't made him yet....

Also you adventurers own at least a dozen of my familiars already. I make friends. That's what I do. I make friends and send them to find a proper owner. It just so happens that whoever gets to be Sunny's new friend gets to determine what 3 ritual effects go on him.

Also I don't really work with Court Wizards, especially those from Skain who thought I wasn't good enough for them.

- Delilah

Pan Delilah,

These familiars fascinate! Though I may not win the raffle, I would be much interested in learning if your craft could inform mine; it has been something of a personal goal to craft a proper homunculus as part of my contributions to the alchemical arts!

Would you be interested in comparing notes or is your craft a private one?

- Atradimas

If you mean sharing my secrets freely to someone Ive never met before? No.
If you want to provide a trinket or form for a future build-a-buddy then absolutely!

I don’t dabble in Alchemy, just Magic and Tinkering. If you want to learn a bit of the process from an outside perspective you can ask Garwon. I recently made him a custom friend!

D

Proprietress,

Thank you for clearing up the nature of "Sunny". A dragonscript ensorcelled trinket, though I am sure it is clever and masterfully created, is not a threat to the nation as would be something relying on Wish Magics or anything related.

As for your renown among the sorcerous intelligentsia, I have never met any of Skain's Court Wizards, however I can imagine. At any rate, it seems their loss is our gain. I have worked with the Court Wizards in Atish, Cinem, and Rosen and can vouch for their integrity, open-mindedness, and willingness to collaborate. Seeking out those beyond the Skainish border would perhaps prove more fruitful.

Dramthin Hartsboon
Tomebearer, Vicomte Rosen
Keeper of the Tainted Grove

Back