Compiling Undead Knowledge

Tangurple

Greetings Fellow Adventures,

I’m reaching out because of the recent events of the past gathering. The arrival of a spectral undead, a mass of black corruption, and the spawning of a greater armored spectral undead has given all of us some major concern. As we know currently, we have just a little under two years to fix the life plane before all is lost. However, as I continue my research on the matter, I want to know what else has already been compiled in terms of knowledge about both this spectral undead, this master it spoke of, and the ongoing corruptions that are already spreading into the material and elemental planes.

Any ounce of knowledge you have can be useful and I want to ensure that we have all the necessary tools, knowledge and resources to fight back the corruption. I’ll be attempting to compile a full book on every detail we know about this and have it be part of the town’s resources, updated as the days continue. As it stands, I personally know very little and generalized research on the matter has yielded no fruits. I plan on venturing home to Nyolume to delve into its libraries for knowledge on this greater undead that appeared this gathering, but I’d also like to avoid duplicating researches at all cost. Every minute is precious.

~Oakengrove

This seems to indicate Wraith Lord activity. He absconded his prison some years ago at this point but hasn't been seen since. He's likely possessed or otherwise enthralled a large portion of the local populations or relevant global figures at this point. Regular banish or destroy undead checkpoints of individuals may prove useful in maintaining security and rooting out any potential sleeper agents. If I get around to it, I'll instruct mages guild officials to construct and maintain such checkpoints.

Or if someone else does that and tells everyone I said so, that'd be great.

-Master Beryl M.R.

Back