April-1st Meals Help SOS!

DracoIam

Spellsword
Hello this event will be a bit different than we are used to when it comes to meals and tavern running. I am attempting to help organize and share the burden of tasks though out all the players.

So two things we are hoping to implement at this next game;

Dish washing station
You will be responsible for tidying and washing your own dishes so a dish washing station will be available so you may do this.
Step 1.) Scrape your Dish with a rubber scraper into the trash can
Step 2.) Wash in first tub with hot soapy water
Step 3.) Rinse in clean hot water to remove soap
Step 4.) Sanitize, in cold beach water. Please soak in sanitizing tub for about 60 seconds (refit your armor)
Step 5.) Place wet dishes in spot provided for Clean up crew to Dry and put away.

Volunteers sign up
We need help making, serving, and cleaning up the three meals and the snacks and drinks we will need to keep us going this coming weekend.
BreakfastLunchDinnerextras
CookMika,Marcus,Marcus,Andrea,
ServeAdlaovaelinTulli
Clean upLauraEmric

Menu is still being finalized and we will need 2 to 3 people for each meal and task. Feel free to volunteer now to get your preferred meal

Thanks so much for the help.

Andrea Rye
Gertrude

Attachments

98.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
I'll volunteer to help serve Breakfast!

Serve Lunch!

I don’t want to. But I will. But no dishes for me please! ((Seriously- grab me and beg me and call me pretty and I’ll help but I won’t officially sign up this time ))

I really appreciate anyone picking up the kitchen duties!

If we don’t get volunteers MY ideas for easy kitchen without enough help would look like this:

There is a mod where it is legit kitchen clean up and instead of death you have to go to the kitchen …. Lol OR

Fruit and granola bars out for snacks all week
Paper plates/cups - maybe the cost of game has to go up.

Breakfast is pop tarts/fruit/make your own oatmeal with hot water and oatmeal in baggies/ maybe bagels and cream cheese

Lunch is a make your own sandwich - baggies of chips - fruit -

Dinner is pizza we order - again price might need to go up for this? Or if you don’t want pizza bring your own dinner. For pizza toss in $5 at logistics on Saturday if you want pizza or have people place an order to some other place that delivers and give money at that time to sign up for food. Make it like 1 or 2 choices so it’s not too confusing - There would be extra oatmeal for “free”

Encourage people to bring their own snacks and maybe share or sell for in game money

The kitchen was run beautifully!! (Great jobs guys! I saw how dang hard you worked!) And also had a lot of people with professional experience in food service - the bar is very high for such a cheap event!

I know that everyone is so grateful for the work that has been done and will be done! Thank you Andrea!!!!

We could all eat super immersive and go hunting! Lol jk jk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Me and Alana can take the last clean up spot for breakfast if it is still open. We can also help any other time that is needed.

Thank you, it was a lot of fun being part of both lunch and dinner serving staff. See you all at the 3 day!

Back