Aether Jumping

I will need a group of about 5 to come with me on a semi dangerous endeavor for the betterment of the Solars Guild.

Unrelated, I may need the help of the town for a separate and much, MUCH more important matter. My information is limited at this time and I will know more once I arrive on Friday night. This is not a matter that we will be able to push off to a later date, it WILL need to be dealt with this coming market.

Fredrick Crawford - Saturnian Journeyman of the Solar Guild of Wayside

GRONK might be able ta help you but I ain't showin' up 'til later Friday night. Or maybe I'll be dere on time. I dunno.

By da way, hi I'm GRONK I'm comin' to yer advenchurin' ting in a few weeks.

GRONK

Fredrick,
I can help you out. I only ask that you return the favor.
asura

Frederick,

I am always will to assist if I can.

GRONK,
It is good to have new faces visit the community. I am willing to show you around if you would like. Ask around the Flaming Skull tavern if you do not see me. I should be easy to spot as I am normally the only Stone Elf in town.
~Aramis Seablade

Well I'll prolly be da only Ogre around so I ain't hard ta find.

Da Solars Guild is yer guys' celeschul guild, right? How do I join dat?

GRONK
Prentice of da Royal Celeschul Guild a' Gaden

Gronk,

Frederick and I can accept your Initiation and get you onto the guild roster.

If you would like we can discuss it at breakfast next gather?

Jehan Wyldweaver
Marutian Journeyman Solars Guild

Thank you everyone, for the first matter I am looking at a group of around 8 including my self, a healer or two will always be nice as well. This is an information gathering endever but, like most things we adventures do, it wont be the safest of things.

For the second mater I will keep everyone informed when I learn more my self.

Fredrick Crawford - Saturnian Journeyman of the Solar Guild of Wayside

Fredrick,
I will assist you as Healer if you will have me.

In service,
Cyn

AHAHAHA! I've done plenty of dumb **** like this before, Fredrick. Assuming I'm around when you go on this journey, I will happily help you.

Your Friend,
Radi

Frederick,

Any idea when this is happening yet? My dancecard is filling fast.

Jehan Wyldweaver

Back