A Splendid Discovery

Darkcrescent

Baron
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Adventurers of Atupal,

My name is Hiram McMillon and I am a treasure hun....archeologist of things ancient and old. Now, after spending quite a bit of time looking at old marking around Atupal I have discovered something that appear to be a tomb, or complex under Atupal. Well, not on and under Atupal, I mean under the floating island itself. I believe when you crashed...landed Atupal back to Gavaria you might have landed on something. I can't quite read the marking, but I'm pretty sure the pictures make it seem like a tomb. It's pictures on stone, so it's heavily aged.

Anyway, I am but 1 individual and I am not a combat experienced person, should such come to it. So, I'm looking to hire a small group to investigate. I'll be in Friday night. I'm more interested in the knowledge and access part of it. I can assure that payment shall be quite lucrative.

I hope there is some interest. Remember though, I found it first, don't go delving without me! Please.

- Hiram

Utterly fascinating,

It would please me immensely to explore this ruin; much knowledge is trapped within the sands of time.

- Atradimas

I believe there are so much of this peninsula we don't know that the discoveries yet to be made are vast!

-Hiram

Back