A Message About Undead, Flame, and Elementals

Pantzike

Scout
For those who did not hear:

Undead in these lands take extra damage from Flame. This is thanks to the Great Flame, an elemental who sacrificed himself in the war against the undead. It is because of his sacrifice that my flame bolts will be extra damaging to that which I most despise. I thank him and mourn for him at the same time.

Also, because of their contributions in the battle against the Undead, Flame Elementals are considered a protected race.

Much of this was announced at the meeting this past Saturday, but I wish to post it again here for those who may have missed it.

Remember this when choosing which scrolls to buy or spells to memorize.

Pantzike
Assistant Healers Guild Master

In the past month we have had some trouble in Icenia with elementals, particularly those made of Flame. I will pass this word along to those I know in the case that they are drawn through the mists to your land. I would not wish any hardship to befall them due to lack of knowledge.

Telokh Amdo

Pantzike~
Do firefolk eat? I am unlearned about such things. If you know more I would love some information on their culture and habits so as not to offend should I see one. On a different note did you or anyone else happen to see "Firedrop" who visited our fire on the second night? An odd little creature. Am I to assume she has something to do with these you speak of?
~Z~

Fire elementals exist only to burn. Bring them tinder if you wish to appease them.

-Thunder-Bringer

Tzydl Zhitelava said:
Pantzike~
Do firefolk eat? I am unlearned about such things. If you know more I would love some information on their culture and habits so as not to offend should I see one. On a different note did you or anyone else happen to see "Firedrop" who visited our fire on the second night? An odd little creature. Am I to assume she has something to do with these you speak of?
~Z~

I am told that several, if not virtually all elementals that have been left behind do now eat, and are vulnerable to poisons and such. They are, in a sense, mortal.

Lord Galloway

Back