Where is it?!!!

Darkcrescent

Baron
Chicago Staff
Marshal
You think you can steal MY property from me???!!!! You dare go into my tomb and steal my dagger!!! Know that I will find you, and I will make you pay for stealing from me! This is not a warning, this is a declaration of my intent to make you suffer!

Put it back, or I will take it back!

- Cecil Cabal

Master Cabal,

I have interezt in returning your dagger to youz zir and helping you find zee person responsible. Can you tell me more about at all about zee people who took it? Where waz it taken from, etc? Perhapz ve could avoid zee trouble and attempt to resolve this vithin zee law?

Jehan T Wyldweaver.

Mr. Cabal,

As squire of these lands, I would like to speak with you privately about this matter. As I will not stand for grave robbing in my town and will bring the culprits to justice. Please contact me privately so that I may investigate this theft.

Squire Foss Siril of Wayside.

Cecil,

I sent letter via messenger, you should have received it yesterday evening.

You killed my friends, my brothers and sisters when they came to collect what was stolen. Know, that for the friends you have taken from me, I will take yours. Know then what true pain of loss is.

- Cecil Cabal

You sound really sad, do you wanna talk about it? I've got some books at the library that are really happy and make people feel happy when I read them to those people. Maybe you should come and read one of those books. That would make you happy again!

Let me know if you want to know your choices, I've got lists I can talk about!

-Keeper of Secrets
Librarian of the Fairfax Library

Back