Watcher in the Mists

stonegolem

Scholar
Marshal
I know it's prolly dangerous to direct my dreaming to the space wit'in the mists. I don't care.

Watcher,

When you pulled me to your place as I traveled from my home, I was armed wit' only a shield and a bow, and not even an arrow. You told me dat I was bein' watched, dat I was bein' judged and tested, an' you set your spirits upon me an' da udders dat appeared wit' me.

If you hadn't provided me wit' allies, I would have died in dat place, clawin' at your spirits wit' my hands an' my tusks.

Martial strengt' isn't everyt'ing, Watcher. It am well known across Fortannis dat da strengt' of dose who travel between da mists lies in friendship, camaraderie, an' alliance.

I an' we look forward to meetin' you again.

Angrag, Warlord of da Skulltaker Clan.

I must say that it was interesting experience, Watcher.

As we are called, I suppose there must be at least one who chooses when and where we are taken. I was tea-over-kettle, piss drunk when I was pulled to you, and my Ristaal friend that began this dialogue found himself rather unarmed.

I suppose that is a good test of strength, at least in our swinging arms. Perhaps our next meeting will involve a bit more of an intellectual struggle.

Soon I hope to see you again so that you may watch me. Perhaps that looking glass might go both ways?

In service, and always curious,
Tvard Sendall

Back