Update after the first part of the contest season!

Lurin

Duke
Welcome All,

I hope everyone is doing well, as part of my book keeping I also like to get updates to share with those interest in the Contest

Currently there are 11 Mantles still in the running, here is the basic history as I have been informed.

First the Mantle of Hospitality took itself out of the running, having won the previous round, 15 Mantles remained.
Second The Monstrous race Mantle took over the Noble race via consumption of their mantle bearer. 14 Mantles remained
Third the Knowledge Mantle took over the Lightning Mantle via assault by allies. 13 Mantles remained.
Fourth the Mantle of Twilight took over the Balance Mantle via direct conflict. 12 Mantles Remained.
Fifth the Mantle of Confusion obtained the Mantle of Justice via uncertain means - 11 Mantles Remain.

This has left Knowledge, Twilight, Monstrous, and Confusion in the lead each holding two Mantles.
So far it has been an interesting contest with a number of upsets, I think we are all interested to see what happens the next half of the year!

-Saithe

Back