To Darkan:

Larien

I hope zat zis reaches you in your dreams. Rowen and I vould like to stay in za Healer's Guild during za next gazering in Fairdale. I have talked to bos Sophie and Zat, and zhey are fine vis it, I just vanted your blessing as vell. Let me know so zat ve can make arrangements.

I also vanted to let you know zat I did successfully perform a resurrection at za last gazer--I felt as tho you doubted my ability to do it za last time ve vere in Fairdale. I vas just nervous, I am steel learning and as a newer adventurer myself, I have not had much experience vis death. I just vanted you to be avare zat I deed it.

Sincerely,

--Larien Lissesul

Larien,

I don't mean to butt in to your dream. I just want to say never doubt yourself. You, as a healer endowed with blessing' of Fortannis, am capable of many amazing thing'.

Your friend,

Tetsu Menggosok Tarang
-Courtmember of the Ash Forest
-Shaman, Arkelian Hunt

My Cousin,
Don't you DARE doubt you ability to heal. YOu I and 'ave been togeser throughout most of your learning. You are a very important part of our little group. Iif not for you, I would 'ave died on meny an occasion. I am SO sorry I vas not sere for you on you first rez, zo I know you did well in my 'eart. Ve may not be very big, but ve are VERY important to zee rest of zee adventurers. Hunnie, you are doing SO vell. Know zat I vill be seeking you out at our next gasere to talk to you about some sings I missed. No one can tell you zat you re not a great healer. No One.

Your songbird in flight,
Wynter Rose

Larien,
While I do not know you, nor do I usually meddle in the dreams of others, I will give you this advice. Every healer, no matter how well traveled, will reach a point in their lives where they feel they are not good enough. It is because there will never be enough healing in memory for everyone. Do not think because you are a young adventurer you are the only one to feel this way. I first stepped from the forests of my home eleven years ago, and I still feel as such.

Do not let such a thought consume you. Take care of your friends, and the people whom you care for. It is the best you can do. If you have such a feeling that you cannot be everywhere at once, take up the profession of Potion making. I'm sure that Professor Ezri Silverthorn would be willing to teach you; you can find her undoubtedly by missive if she does not come to this gather. She is a member of the Court of the Ash Forest.

-Aislynn Ravenshire

Aislynn speaks much wisdom. I remember when I first met Tetsu. He actually fell to the ground weeping when he was unable to cast a Life spell to save a friend. He thought he Earth had forsaken him. I had to remind him that the Earth is a powerful ally and gives you wisdom at a pace and in a way that you are able to handle. Be patient and the Earth will make you a very powerful healer.

Gyps
Life-keeper

Back