Thanks for helping in the kitchen

kender159

Artisan
To all of those who dove into racks and racks of dishes when I and the rest of the kitchen team weren't looking, thank you. There should be gobbies in it for the amount of help you put in to make sure the kitchen didn't inconvenience anyone. I can only wish that everyone helped clean as hard as you did.

Lizzy (Shelk)
Rick (Cael)
Jason (Landon)
Dave (Garrick)
Dave (Maven)
Rhys (Ryabel)
Lauren (Sprigg)

If I missed anyone here who did heavy amounts of dishes and actually put racks of them through the sanitizer and put them away, please let me know, there may be gobbies in it.

Gabriel de los Angeles
NPC Head Cook

You forgot Snows on this list. :D

That's because Sean is on kitchen staff ^_^ So he knows I appreciate all of the work he does.

Just lookin' out for my homies.

Damnit Rick, stop being awesome. At this rate I'll never catch up!

MaxIrons said:
Damnit Rick, stop being awesome. At this rate I'll never catch up!
I have some extra if you need it. :D

Skoll Wolfrun said:
He's soaking in it.
Soaking in modesty, too. As well as something that smells kind of like a male cow's fecal matter...

And that's why you're a cleaner not a cook.

I just feel like it is the way it should be to help... I like going to monster camp and saying "We billizon dwarves here and a dryad want to fight some stuff, please be lizards for us..." , also it drives me nuts when the dishes pill up around when in a shared space (my own oog house, not so much as they are all mine). I also want to be able to come back to the ELC for as long as possible and I know that it is leaving it cleaner then when we found it. Thank you for the recognition and you do a great job too Gab as you help direct us at the end of the gathering of where still needs cleaning in the kitchen!

Back