Thank you, come again.

Seabass

Scholar
I just wanted to thank our players for a great first year. We bumped and grind-ed over a few bumps and whatever the hell you grind over.... still it was an amazingly great time and I want to thank you all for everything I and the plot team has learned in the last year about this game. While I might have just spoken for them I can't actually do that.... but I'm pretty certain I know how they feel on this matter. It was a ton of fun for us.

I hope we get to see you all in a few months for our big season opener. Please bring some friends as I'm certain they will not be disappointed.

Thank you all very much.

Travis
Plot guy

Thanks should go to you guys Travis! I can see awesome things in the plot future and I had a good time this weekend with all the mods you guys ran and the rich world I see slowly comming into focus for me. I felt I had an impact this weekend in the game world and that makes me all the more likely to want to jump in with both feet which is awesome.

They say people vote with their feet...watch for a return visit soon. :)

Thanks,

Paul

I had a great time!
Thank you to all the NPC's for their hard work, the Tavern for the lovely food (rock on Becky, rock on), and especially plot. I had a great time this year, you guys work so hard and it does not go unnoticed.
T.

Back