Steve D...

aara

Scholar
Are you getting my PM's? They aren't in my sent items... =/

Negative. My box isn't full either. I've been having to empty my box daily recently lol.

Alternatively you can Facebook me, Email me or Text me.

Stephen

Lol - I went this route because my first thought was "I should text him", but I thought, being an Alliance thing, I should go the Alliance route and not bug you at work... ;)

See - look at me respecting your professional position in Alliance management... ;) bet you never saw that coming.

aara said:
Lol - I went this route because my first thought was "I should text him", but I thought, being an Alliance thing, I should go the Alliance route and not bug you at work... ;)

See - look at me respecting your professional position in Alliance management... ;) bet you never saw that coming.

Nope. Not for a second. :cold:

Stephen

RiddickDale said:
Negative. My box isn't full either. I've been having to empty my box daily recently lol.

Alternatively you can Facebook me, Email me or Text me.

Stephen

Hmm... maybe look into having the board admins expand your your mail box? I know it's a function of PhPBB.

Thats an option?

If it gets crazy I might just do that.

Stephen
National PR

RiddickDale said:
aara said:

Nope. Not for a second. :cold:

Stephen

:watsup: ...
:ninja: ....
:shock: ....

RiddickDale said:
Thats an option?

If it gets crazy I might just do that.

Stephen
National PR

gi-joe-the-battle-shirt-510x488.jpg

I THINK I might have just made all the people at work who aren't already worried about my sanity.... wo question my sanity.

In short: I LOLed.

Back