Stepping Down, New Player Guide Wanted

kender159

Artisan
I would like to study to be a marshal and I do recruitment as the Convention Coordinator currently. I would be interested more in taking up this position as there's synergy to what I already do.

As the New Player Rep for Oregon I cannot stress enough how important this position is. You are generally the first person who will be involved in helping a new player get involved in the game and first impressions are incredibly important. It's also a lot of fun seeing people who are bringing new energy to the hobby. If you have the time and can make the commitment, I highly recommend this position.

Do you want applications in this thread, or is there an email you'd like them sent to?

Received a whole lot of replies. I will sort them, speak with staff and make a decision.

As a note this will be a hard decision, as everyone who applied is more than qualified. I am going to have to lean on factors like seniority to make the decision fairly. I plan on choosing two people, one dedicated NPC and one dedicated PC, so there is someone on both sides to help out new people.

Back