Do we volunteer in game or out of game? It makes a difference and may be a bit of an inconvenience for some.

Philippe,

Seeing as our kitchen is nicely cut off from the main "Tavern" area we can be more relaxed about staying "in character" which will be nice for getting to know each other.

However, when people are on the "food service" line dishing up food, then I would like to see those helpers being "in character" while interacting with the other adventurers. To keep the appropriate feel going in the Tavern.

For any NPC people who are interested in helping out - they can either stay in the kitchen prep and clean up areas - or if they have some basic "villager" type clothing then they could work the serving line.

Does this answer the question regarding the setting that I am hoping to provide? Please let me know if you have any additional question OR concerns about how I plan to run things. I am always open to input and am willing to address any concerns.

Thank you,

Christina

So last night I found out I've got the opportunity to stya the whole weekend. Sign me up to help with lunch and dinner Saturday and Sunday, please!!!

So last night I found out I've got the opportunity to stya the whole weekend. Sign me up to help with lunch and dinner Saturday and Sunday, please!!!

Emma, thanks for helping out. Check the schedule, I have you on prep on Saturday and Serving/Clean up on Sunday. Hope that works OK for you, I just put you in the 'blank' spots - let me know if you want something else. You know me - I'm pretty easy :)

Hi! I think you missed the posts from my husband and I about helping out with Sunday breakfast cleanup :) please add Keith and Shauna Park (Hamish and Morrigan) to the list when you have a chance!

Hi! I think you missed the posts from my husband and I about helping out with Sunday breakfast cleanup :) please add Keith and Shauna Park (Hamish and Morrigan) to the list when you have a chance!

Shauna & Keith, I thought I had you - must have lost you in one of the updates - you both should be listed now, though.

Thanks for noticing :)

Something's to be said aboot Canadians EH!

See, now we should be apologizing that we can't fill all the spots. Although, if we filled all the spots, then no one else would have a chance to volunteer, and that would be rude of us, so we'd have to apologize for that.

That's what is called a Canadian Conundrum.

You guys are going to be a stitch to work with!!! I am so excited for this to get started-----TOMORROW NIGHT!! Woot Woot!

Back