Seeking Lost Kin (Cross-Posted)

Saephis

Squire
Fair Residents of Parna,

Greetings and Salutations to each of you Lord and Lady, man and woman alike. Please do forgive the intrusion to your dreamings, this is unfortunately the best medium of communication to you that I can attain so far from your lands. Short of this brief interruption, I do hope that your days and nights' slumber is treating you well.

Within the next I hope to arrive in your lands and I come seeking those long lost to my people. While most will know those like myself by our night-born skin and moon drenched hair and call us Dark Elves, I assure you that this is ... a mistake. I am seeking others of my kind, the Anazatae, and our not-far kin the Zyrbb'rae.

While I will be seeking very specific things, I will look to abide by and follow whichever laws are enacted upon your lands by your just officials. To any that would enlighten me to this, I would be more than happy to provide the laws and customs of lands I have come travelled and stayed in with sufficient time to learn theirs.

To any who are not comfortable discussing such matters in a public venue such as this, I will be making preparations in the Andarian barony of Westgate in two weeks time and will make myself available for any seeking to exchange informations. Those practiced enough to direct their dreams privately, I am available during my dreamings as well.

Best of Regards,

Razael'Sahkar Saephis
Viceroy to the Republic of Unending Night

Back