Salutations and Services

Greetings Shademarch and Horizon! I find that I will one again be traveling toward this tumultuous township and have decided to offer a chance once again for any and all to raise requests for refreshments. Please let me know as soon as you are able if perchance a plate of provisions would be of interest to you and if you have any specific requests. Additionally if you have any need for my set of skills or services I have yet to be commissioned by anyone. Please privately proclaim your pursuit to myself if you would seek my employment.

Oliver Olwen Oleander, methodical merchant and maceman

Oliver,

If you find yourself unable to find work yourself, I can always use an extra hand on random assignments.

Also WE HAVE DENTAL

Malachi Wild Rose
Owner of the Wild Rose Adventuring and Trading Company

Mister Oleander and Mister Rose,

If either, or both, of you are looking for work, I have an admittedly derelict Guild warehouse that is in need of some assistance of a martial nature and can offer a little payment for your help. If you're interested, I or another representative of the Guild can meet with you in Horizon in a few days' time to discuss the matter and send you to where the problem is.

- Warner Perlian Duran
Senior Property and Resource Clerk of the Broker's Guild of Gaden

Clerk Duran,

I am always looking for work and I'd be happy to help to the best of my ability. Please find me (or have another representative) at this next gather and we can discuss business.

Malachi Wild Rose
Owner of the Wild Rose Adventuring and Trading Company

Malachi,
I will cogitate your calling and may seek you out consequent to our congregation.

Warner,
I will heartily and happily help the honored Brokers Guild.

Oliver Olwen Oleander, traipsing trader of tasty treasures

Senior Clerk Duran,

If you require a guild representative to deliver news of a task for you, I shall be present in Horizon at the end of the week to discuss some issues I require dealing with as well, otherwise you are more than welcome to carry out the deliveries yourself should it not inconvenience you. Either way, I look forward to meeting you soon.

Samuel Garrett,
Senior Shipping Officer, Broker's Guild of Gaden

Back