Replacement weapon(s)

Grimshaw

It seems me long sword, Edna, succumb to the acid-y flesh of a giant lizard on Sunday morn last Faire.
I fought I 'ad another in me chest but it appears I's was mistaken.

So iffin there be any Blacksmith types or Weapon merchants about, come next Faire I, Grimshaw, am in the market fer a new long sword and possible a spear, thinking of branching out in me combat style.

So leaves me a idea as to where I could meet ye iffin ye be there.

Fanks
Grimshaw Harvus.

(OOG: I have the phys reps. I am only need tags)

Hello Goodman Harvus,

I will follow up with the FairFax Merchant's Guild and request the guild leader or a blacksmith follow up with you directly.
~Captain Aramis Seablade

Thank ye Cap-in, I will be there wit coin so that would be great.

Corvo, my hooded friend, I'd like to fink we can watch each others back.

Grimshaw

Hi Grimshaw! It's Silp!

I was diggin' through my things this morning, and I found something all wrapped up in cloth (like I usually do for things that are all metally and gross), and then I remembered that I picked up a long sword a while ago! So if Draco or whoever is too busy with other orders to make one or something, you can always find me and have mine!

~ Silp

I could probably make you some...

In a couple of months when I can make it out there again...

In case everyone forgets or something breaks the sword Silp brings you...

-Jehyu

Jehyu,

Off topic. but I fink I found yer dragons.

Grimshaw.

I don't own any dragons....

-Jehyu

Shhhh Jehyu....

If somebody is just WILLING to give you dragons, I probably wouldn't turn them down. I mean... THEY'RE DRAGONS.

Unless they're green dragons. Then kill them.

-Radi

um, if it's okay, I'd really rather not.

Grimlock can you give the dragons you found to Banradi please? I'm sure he'll take good care of them.

-Jehyu

Mr. Jehyu sir,

The dragons I speak of are of the crossbow variety, you wished into existence two fair's back from the Genie.
As fer giving them away I don't rightly think their mine to give. They seem like wild lot, but I at least found one place they might be.
I will return to said area this fair, wif a group of compatriots to verify this.
I jus' thought ya might be interested in knowin'.

Yers truly,
Grimshaw

Oh...

Those...

um, I can come take a look at what's going on next month maybe...or you can take care of it if you want.....

sorry...

-Jehyu

Back