Removing taint from the area

Darkcrescent

Baron
Chicago Staff
Marshal
It is fortunate that Adventurers have come to Northshire, as there is a task I would like to hire your services for. I'm sure Clyde has mentioned to a few about a particular tainted dagger. This dagger is filled with magical taint of the vilest kind. It has the ability to drain essence from it's killed target and allow the user to absorb that--much like a vampire would. This object recently unearthed needs to be removed and destroyed like all other evil artifacts that plague these lands.

I have a deed of land given to my group for our services in Buckland by the good Baron of Cresswood. For retrieval of tainted artifact, the deed of land shall be yours. My apprentice Clyde will be able to fill you in on the other details of the situation of the ruins in 5 days time. Please treat him with the same respect you've treated him in the past--for I'd hate for such a well tempered man to feel cheated again.

Expect him an hour before noon in 5 days time. The ruins are quite frail, so any more than a dozen people would certainly cause instability within the ruins.

Good day, and an early Welcome to Northshire.

-Stahn Revan
Knight of Sadeen Moore

I like my compatriot above would join in such a task...I've slain many vampires in the other world and made a necklace of their teeth..surely my I'll find room for more.

Khale,

I thank you. However, when I went, there wasn't any vampires. It simply was one's lair.

Stahn

Dear Stahn Revan,

As I do not know where to direct a pigeon and ritual based messaging does not seem to work on you I would kindly extend an invitation to speak with you about a most pressing matter. Please arrive at my tower 1 week from today. I hope you are able to attend, as this order of business is most urgent. My guards will be known to expect you. My tower can be found in the Northlunds, NW of Westhaven.

I thank you for your willingness to meet in person about this important situation.

- Sagittarius

Sagittarius,

I look forward to this meeting, as The Northlunds is one of the last places I have left to visit in these lands. I assume you'd like me to come alone, which I have no issue doing.

- Stahn Revan

Stahn,

I am glad we could discuss these issues over a cup of tea. I'm sorry I couldn't see you out, but I had to leave on short notice. I see the situation as settled, and I wish you luck back to your company.

- Sagittarius

Back