Rememberence of Crow

DracoIam

Spellsword
We've lost Crow.
He was a friend.

Gorka Remember first meeting Crow. Crow was first to teach Gorka to further Earth magics. He was kind open very caring. He had his values. He always stood by them. He was never afraid to question his friends of their actions and beliefs. He stand up for freedom of creatures minds. He was Gorka's fellow and equal in the earth Guild Gorka feel pain to go on with out him.

We lose much without him.

-Gorka
Fellow Healer of the Gaden Earth Guild
Trusted with Crow's Full name
Battle buddy on many occasion
Taught by Crow
Friend

I wish to remember crow as well, though my list is much the same. Crow taught me the first circle of earth magic, and I taught him skills with a blade. He risked his life to save me when I was behind a line of undead. He made sure I was safe many times, and in return I guarded him from physical attacks in many battles. I will try my hardest to personally help eradicate the corrupt after this grievous loss because of them.

Deoman,
Soon to have-been apprentice to Crow,
trusted with Crow's full name,
Many-time Battle buddy to Crow,
Taught by Crow,
Friend as well.

Crow... zhe Mystic withz zhe heart of Gold... and Zhe Best Apprentice I ever could 'ave 'oped for. Zough I was Avay for so long 'is journey ne'er ended in 'im magics. Zhe adventurers looz a valuable ally... and Fortannis gain one to vatch us as ve meander down zhe road of our lives.

I thought zhat zhe Sparrow taught zhe Crow how to sing,
vhen really, zhe Crow taught zhe Sparrow how to fly free.

'Im will be missed more zhan 'im will ever know,

Sparrow

Crow was one of the first people I met when I landed myself in Hope's Reach a bit over two years ago, and since that day, I have never seen an instance where he stepped aside and allowed his ideals to be passed over, like others may have. Despite being smaller than many he faced, he was very outspoken about all he believed was wrong, a vehement stalwart of defense against the Corrupt and unjust command. Never quick to anger, always quick to help, Crow was one of the greatest men I have ever met, and perhaps shall ever meet. Crow's body has ended, but his spirit lingers on, both in forever shielding his highness the Crown Prince Talon and in our thoughts and memories. Nothing can tarnish Crow's legacy, and it shall shine as a tale of truest heroism until the ends of the earth and sky, and even beyond.

You shall always be with me.

I love you, Crow.

You shall never be forgotten.

May the Light guide your spirit through the Mists, to aid the righteous and heal the wounded, as you forever did in life;
And may the Shadow be forever driven back by your greatest of sacrifices, the strength of which no evil can ever lessen.

~ Gandian Ravenscroft

Crow has many names from what I understand. To me he will always be Brother Crow. Although I did not know Brother Crow too well, and only recently started to get to know him, I regret not being closer to him. It's hard to explain a man so great as Crow, as words can only say so much. It is my hope that his legacy be passed down for all time to come. Though his body may have returned to the Earth his spirit will stay. His memories will remain in our hearts. His humor to be found in the humor of others. His strength in those he has helped.

It saddens me greatly that Brother Crow has left us, and it has saddened us all.

~Icey
Battlebuddy on occasion
Fellow Brotherhood Member
Friend

Crow,

I will miss you more than you know.

You were my first friend.

You were my first loss.

I shall never forget you.

Crow,
I cannot pretend to have known him as well as others in fact I knew little. But let me say you are missed as I saw in you a spirit of giving that is needed in a town of adventurers which can often be missed to easily. In the little time I knew Crow he helped a young archer learn his craft with great patience. This along with the couple other conversations all confirm my thought of his spirit. Also the look in the faces of many that I saw upon learning of his lose speaks to his quality. Good Bye and Good journeys...

Kitaruen Kopanari

Last words I overhear Crow say was late friday night ..He say he think he least useful for town. ...........He prove that wrong last market day. He died of great honor. I shall remember.

-Kendra

Crow is gone - The little healer with a big heart. Volpe feel that Volpe just began to know Crow. Volpe know Crow as a good warrior to fight alongside. The loss of a good warrior is always a tribes loss. Volpe feel sorry that Crow gone now as Volpe did not get much chance to learn from Crow. That is how Volpe shall miss Crow. By not having him to fight with, nor to learn from. And that is very sad.
~ Volpe

Back