recent happenings in Caldaria

To those that travel, or are planning on traveling to caldaria, I thought that some things should be made aware to you.

For those that live and there travel there, might have noticed the imbalance of the elements.

Currently flame is twice as strong, ice is half and the others are fine.
we are working to fix this problem.

At the gather in May, we were on the edge of where the twilight forest used to be. An absence of everything, and a large lake beside this small outpost.
On Saturday,

a group of strange people came to the outpost. And i mean strange because one was a human but the others were a blue bug, a merman, and a red cap. They dressed in flashy attire and said they were sailers. we found them to be slavers and pirates. The townsfolk got them down.

Saturday afternoon, a panthergaunt came into town and he was very annoyed at our killing of his crewmates. He was summoning pantherghasts to attack towns people. During this fight, the panthergaunt was destroyed from towns efforts.

That night

a few of us, including myself, gathered to save the slaves we knew were in the hold.

We saved the slaves from the pirates, and One of the slaves had with him a small box. I do not know much about the box then, now or where it is currently.

on sunday the pirates returned again wanting the return of their box. The group consisting of the same blue bug, red cap, merman, human, panthergaunt, human and they had included a dryad that uses lots of alchemy.

The townsfolk and the pirates fought. We fought until it was the permant death of Cyric. It was then that the panthergaunt called for a parlay so that the captain of the pirates and us could talk. we were promised sanctuary for all to and from the ship. We recluctantly agreed to go to the ship and the gaunt transferred us to the ship.

On the ship, we met the pirate captain, which was a sayter with a hooked hand. basically said he wanted the box back, and or all the slaves back or they would kill everyone in town, and would give us a month to think about it. then we were safely returned to the town.

I would expect that we will see the pirates and pirate captain again soon and that the captain will not like our response. But I believe we have faced worse and had victory.

This ends my report for Caldaria.

and now you all know what you may be in for when you come to caldaria and i do hope more adventurers come, we could use the help and other thoughts on the matters we are dealing with.

-Avalon willowcrest
shadowbough tribe
house sunderdragon

Last edited:
Back