Pre-registration questions

What if we want to prereg but are planning on attending one or more events between now and the National Event date? How should that be handled?

Just to confirm - you want us to request a full new batch of tags with our prereg, correct? Normal procedure out here is to only request tags we need so we don't repull all tags each event, but I am assuming that for this event we *want* to repull all tags. Similar to this question... how about tags for existing spells in Spell Store items and precasts; should we request tags for these as well?

Thanks!
-Bryan Gregory

edit: One more, should we ask for one-shot items which we already have tags stapled to?

Polare said:
Just to confirm - you want us to request a full new batch of tags with our prereg, correct? Normal procedure out here is to only request tags we need so we don't repull all tags each event, but I am assuming that for this event we *want* to repull all tags. Similar to this question... how about tags for existing spells in Spell Store items and precasts; should we request tags for these as well?

Thanks!
-Bryan Gregory

edit: One more, should we ask for one-shot items which we already have tags stapled to?

For any spells/skills that your character needs yes please request new spell tags. For those already existing in spell store, already cast on spirit (Magic Armor, Spell Shield, etc), or for times ever items keep the same tags you already have.

Hopefully this answers your question.

Matt
Alliance Logistics Committee

Maxondaerth said:
What if we want to prereg but are planning on attending one or more events between now and the National Event date? How should that be handled?

This will most likely be the case with most people, go ahead and do the pre-registration with what you currently have and then at the event we can add any tags that are missing for skills gained between now and then.

Matt

Alliance Logistics Committee

Great, thanks Matt. I assumed this was the case but thought I'd play the shill in the crowd and ask the question to be sure.

I would just like to bump this topic because it is the only way I have found to actually pre-reg for the event

Back