Pre-Reg for September 26th Event Updated 9/24/14

Gwen

Artisan
Traverse City Staff
This will be at the Girl Scout camp. Logistics will be from 7:00pm - 10:00pm with game on at 10:00pm. You will now be able to pay with credit card at the door. Directions to the camp are on our web site (www.traversecitylarp.com). Pre-reg bonus of 50 gobbies for everyone that pre-regs before September 23rd at midnight.
The fee for this event is $40.00 and we can accept credit cards at the door or in PayPal on the web site.
PC:
BJ
James P.
Matt B.
Rob D.
Ian P.
Nathan B.
Dave H.
Amy H.
Vickie P.
Amber M.
Michael N.
Cory W.
Tyler A.
Matt F.
Tory D.
Mia L.
Travis G.
Sal M.
Chris I.
Cassidy P.
Alison T.
Mark M.
Summer H.
Anique P.
Joe M.
Daphne P.
Dave G.
Christian G.
Alex G.
Blake G.
Damon P.
Ashley M.
Evan P.
Kierra P.
TC B.
John L.

Npc:
Chris T.
Brigit C.
Mike L.
Dave R.
Gen P. And possibly 12 others with Gen
Cregan

Last edited:
Looks like Liddia, Elle, Eve, Nyio, Foss, and a Jehyu in my car. Will update when we get closer

Please keep getting your pre-reg's in as soon as possible
Thanks

Mathis (can't remember real name v_v),
There isn't a fee for food. They do welcome donations though.

Amy,
I'll get my pre-reg in for the weekend toonight; however, still pending PT on Wednesday for if I can actually come or not... >_<

-Daphne

Matt,
food is in game money and yes we will take a donation if you would like.
Thanks

Working on sending my pre-reg in tonight, flights look good so far, so I think the Rabbit will likely make it out :)

Just to let you know you have until midnight tonight to get the gobbie bonus for your pre-reg. So please get them in.

Does the Prereg mean Gen is putting 12 lbs for the event???

:p

I am coming as syver. I fail at pre-regging

Ill be going as well, I was smart enough to have my card sent, but not smart enough to remember to prereg. Looking forward to playing ardos once more!

Back