Pre-Reg For August 19th event UP Dated 8/17/15 2:55pm

Gwen

Artisan
Traverse City Staff
This will be at the Girl Scout camp. Logistics will be from 7:00pm - 9:00 pm with game on at 9:00pm. Directions to the camp are on our web site (www.traversecitylarp.com). Pre-reg bonus of 50 gobbies for everyone that pre-regs before August 16th at midnight.
The fee for this event is $40.00 and we can accept credit cards at the door or in PayPal on the web site.

*******You can now find the NEW PRE- REG on www.traversecitylarp.com *******
Please fill it out even if you are NPCing

If you're a first time player, still send logistics an email (www.traverselogistics@gmail.com) so that we can help you with character creation and other things ahead of time!

PC:
1) Anique P.
2) Damien P.
3) Jared S.
4) Kierra P.
5) Dave H.
6) BJ
7) Matt B.
8) Evan P.
9). Vicki P.
10) Ariel
11) Amanda F.
12) Summer H.
13) Aidon B.

NPC:
1) Chris T.
2) Cory W.
3) Tyler A.
4) Victor D.
5) Jostal
6) Christian G.
7) Alex G.
8) Blake G.
9) Jackie G.
10) Meeker!!!
11) Rocky !!
12) Allie
13) Joel
14) Rob O.
15) Bev S.

Last edited:
oh oh i'm in! just sent pre-reg!

I sent my pre-reg, just wanted to make sure I'm in. :)

I actually wont be able to attend this event after all-the one time I prereg -_-

I actually wont be able to attend this event after all-the one time I prereg -_-
its cool thank you for pre-reging :D

----------------------------------------------------------------

REMINDER TO ALL

today is the last day for those amazing bonuses you get when you pre-reg before a certain date! as a reminder these are the bonuses! PRE-REG!!
  1. Get 50 Goblin Points
  2. Full Defenses: (Magic Armor, Spell Shield, Poison Shield, Elemental Shield)
  3. IBGA (In-Between Game Action) Privilege: (able to submit and get a response; see our IBGA policy)
  4. Saturday Night Desert: The Cake does not lie, but pie does.
  5. The gratitude of your tavern, owner, and plot.

I already preregged as an NPC, do i need to submit a character backstory for the character i included in the Prereg?

You don't need to do it (submit a background) yet. Just let Amy know which character you are blanketing (even if new character). Your characters gets some exp still.

When you have your background ready, submit it to me coryjwalker@gmail.com

Just to remind everyone you have until midnight tonight to get the pre-reg bonus both PC and NPC. So if you are thinking you might be coming Please send me your Pre-reg.
Thanks

Oh dear... look at.all this role playing I'm gonna do. Lots of npcs and no fighters on the PC side (well maybe 2)! Go easy on us, ok Thetford?

2 fighters? Yup. We're boned. Btw, I may be bringing a new player. (Not a fighter, either, so RIP)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ALL THE HEALERS!!! you guys are lucky I am broken and carry unnecessary weapons skills. Lol

Evan, we are only as boned as we let our selves be. ;)

Important Reminder!

Today is the last day for this events pre-registration! If you haven't please pre-reg NOW!

And I'm a rouge. We have healers lots of them

rouge
noun: rouge
. a red powder or cream used as a cosmetic for coloring the cheeks or lips.

I thought you would have been a white powder personally Pyke:p

After last event, I'm not sure WHAT Pyke is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back