Pan-Fortannis Whispering Wind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samyania

Scholar
So hey, a point of curiosity.

Let's say that in like two weeks there are like five Alliance events going on at the same time. Can Vellis Valeriana (if she were going to the game) in Sedovia/Oregon cast a Whispering Wind to Otaras in Barran/Gettysburg (as an example), and get the message across as quickly as I can actually send a message to the player?

It says in the ritual that there's a time limit of twoish hours for a message to get across, but it seems pretty doable to call, text or FB message someone in that amount of time, so what do you think? Can we send Whispering Winds across Fortannis if there are simultaneous events going on? Does time change matter (I guess in this example Barran is seven years in the future so I probably should have picked a different land, but you get my drift)?

Without the express permission of the Plot teams of both chapters, a Whispering Wind cannot cross chapters.

Upvote 0
*Scroll text:

Out Of Game:
The ritual marshal is responsible for delivering the message or finding an NPC to deliver the message. The message takes as long to deliver as it takes for the ritual marshal or the designated NPC to find the recipient. If the recipient is not on site the message delivery will obviously be delayed. The time allowed for delivery of the message is usually 2 hours or the ritual will fail. This time limit is extendable by the plot committee. This ritual may not be used for communication between chapters without prior agreement between the staff/plot committees of both chapters.

Upvote 0
Whispering Wind is RPO, so if you can get the plot teams to allow it, yes?

For what it's worth, I nominally say yes, but would want to review the message first if I were on the receiving plot side.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back