October 9th - Work Day(1-3pm)

Lurin

Duke
Want to come see our new site before the game? Want to help us keep cost low by assisting in a fairly minor service project at that same site? Then come on out, October 9th, at 1pm-3pm and show your support for the Chapter!

The camp is located at

3300 Tanadoona Dr
Excelsior, MN 55331-8047

In an effort to impress our new camp ground partners, we are asking that if you can participate, please come and BE ON TIME. All attendees will be granted a 5 goblin stamp 'Fight practice' level reward, plus 25 more goblin stamps if you are there ON TIME. Please note on time is defined as your car is parked, you are outside of your card, fed and ready to work at 12:50 PM Saturday the 9th. Bonus on time goblins won't be granted if you are not on time, this includes being late because you were picking people up, picking donations up, picking supplies up, sleeping in, attending your mother's birthday party, or any other reason. In case I'm not being clear I fully intend to be a mean grumpy old owner and take note of who is on time exact at 12:50 so please please be there on time and help us make a great impression!

I'm hoping for at least a dozen folks, so I'll start a list.

1.) Adam R.
2.) ????

Ooh! I'll come (I think)! :D

I am so there if I can get a ride!

Ouch... thought I was 100% i. Turns out i have a scheduling with zombie pub crawl. I never assumed it started at 4pm. Got people showing up to my house for costuming and pregaming at 2 so although i was pumped for the work day i have other stuff going on. Super sorry.
-Dawson

sam and i will be there for sure!

Both Mike and I work that day.

As I am incredibly ill today (flu shot my left foot!) and do not want to risk the health of others, am I unable to make it. :(

Things have shifted in my schedule, and I am now able to come! Yay!

Good deal, can't wait to see you all out at the site!

I don't think I am going to make it, I am sick... I hate stomach viruses... Or food poisoning

Thank you to all who attended the work day, we had a good turn out and helped out the camp a whole bunch!

Back