NPC Guild

Ezri

Knight
Hey There, HQ Players!

There are some among you who have been dedicated dark-siders for some time now. For you, and for those who'd like to join us we present to you, the NPC Guild:

Perks:
  • Get to create their own recurring townie character to be played during meals, fishbowls and other roleplay opportunities
  • Advance access to the weekend write-up
  • Larger roles within weekend plotlines - especially recurring roles
  • Training as encounter heads, monster desk, writers and marshals
  • Extra gobbies above what occasional NPCs get
  • Magic Item picks from an exclusive Guild-only list
  • NPC Guild t-shirt

Requirements:
  • Team player with a positive attitude
  • Must commit to NPCing at least 5 events within the HQ 2016 season
  • Must come to events prepared with a minimum of “NPC blacks.”
  • Costuming for your townie character preferred, but not required.
Interested? Shoot me an email (please include your t-shirt size) allianceplot@gmail.com

Last edited:
When working at the site yesterday (putting in doors for the other private rooms!) I found the old "NPC" book where NPCs can create recurring town characters and keep track of their plotlines!

Hey gang! Some folks said "hey this sounds cool, but I would want to PC a few events too" or "I can make most of the events but not all of them, can I still do this?" Both valid points. We hear you.

We've adjusted the requirements. If you can NPC at least 5 of our events, consider yourself a guildie!

Wow, I love this idea, especially the plot access. NPCing is way more fun when you're involved in/following along with the meta-plot for a weekend.

Question about the 5 event rule: On the off-off chance that I can't make 5 events this season, but npc every one that I do, would I still be eligible for the guild?

If you're honestly planning on attending at least 5 as an NPC we'll take it at face value. Things happen: cars break, people get sick... You can't plan for those things.

Hey gang!

The event writeup will be coming to guildies THIS WEEKEND. If you were planning on joining us but haven't emailed me yet, get on that!

Guildies, when you get the writeup if there are roles you want to play or encounters you really want to be a part of, just reply to the email and we'll get things rocking and rolling.

See you all soon!

Back