New camp info?

I wasn't at the closer last year, so I don't know anything about the new site and couldn't find any info on here. Can someone give me the address and name of the camp please? And what is the cabin situation?

Hiya Sarah,

Here is the camp address.

YMCA Camp Shand
20 Penryn Lane
Cornwall, PA 17016

GPS units will not know how to find this place, if you have a phone with GPS on it, use that or print out the directions. Once you get to the Camp, at the entrance mark a GPS for youself there. If you mark a point at the actual camp, your GPS will take you to some weird places, I speak from experience on this.

here are some quick notes about the new campsite.

1. Vehicles do not have access to the front door of the cabins. It is about 75 yards to the cabins from the parking lot. There are two wheelbarrows for use by us.

2. The nights are to get down to the freezing mark. Each cabin is able to sleep up to ten and wrapped in plastic to keep out any wind, bring space heaters and or extra wall coverings and you will be great.

3. Please make sure you obey the 15 mph speed limit on the road heading back to camp. There are nearby residents who walk that road at dusk.

4. From the parking lot. Tavern is on the left of the path, logistics and monster camp are in the BIG building on the right by the basketball courts and lake, the cabins are up the hill along the lighted paths.

Please make sure to check in and get your assigned cabin spaces from logistics.

There is NO atm on this campsite no cell coverage for me to run credit card transactions. If you are paying at the door, you need to bring cash.
I hope this helps, alot of this information can be found on the AGB Facebook page. See you at the opener.

Awesome! Thanks so much Frank! Can't wait to see everyone!

Back