Need a space to bunk in?

Draven

Count
-pinned inside the tavern-

Residents of Tarndale,

If you are needing a place to sleep this coming Friday evening, seek me out to see if I can arrange a bunk for you in the cabins behind the tavern. There should be plenty of space to accommodate.

I will also be seeking to have a Ward on both unless someone requests otherwise.

Be safe. Travel in groups.

-Zeth

-Pinned beneath-

Related to the posting above, I am looking to purchase at least one Ward for use this gathering. Please contact me if you're willing to assist.

I'm not above accepting a donated Ward.

-Zeth

Scrawled in charcoal, barely legible: "Roann Ned slep plac"

*Heads into the cavern a bit chilled and wet on account of the weather, followed closely by a tall shadow. Her eyes flicker around the room, noticing several creatures lounging around at various tables. A notice draws her eyes, heading towards it like a beacon to for a ship. Breathing out, taking a guess that this Zeth is the tavern keeper standing behind the counter, she heads over.*
"Greetings, if your the one called Zeth, I'd like to see about boarding for a few nights."
*Smiles, nods and walks away off to find another spot to reek havoc to start with. Realizing she doesn't actually need a room quite yet, but pretty sure she would not be the last time they see her. Wondering to herself if they will figure out they don't have to set her up with a room after all. Laughs quietly as she heads out the door*

~~~Tassiathia Hirano~~~
(OOC: Ginnett Codington)

(images of a dwarf comes to mind)
I, Morgan Alphonse Aderys, healer of Clan Guzzen Tossers and Steelbeard Gran Rengbrew, will be lookin for a bed.
If none be, I shall arrange otherwise.

Tank you but trunk sleep by trunk. Night night nice person

Back