National Event 2014 - Price and Pre-pay now available!

Lurin

Duke
Alrighty Folks we know that you have all been waiting for this information and now that we've finalized all our expect expenses we are excited to announce our Pricing structure and open up Prepayment for the National event!

This will be a 3-day event, with meals provided as part of the price. Additional food may be provided by PCs that wish to participate, please see the upcoming related post to be released in May (we want to take pictures of the kitchen to be able to give full information.

Please note - Prepayments will be transferable but not refundable in the event you cannot make it. (transferable to another player or to a future SoMN game or donation)

Price for PCing

"At the door or just before" - $100 - Deadline Past
Prepay before August 15th - $90 - Deadline Past
Prepay before July 31st 11:59 PM - $85 - Deadline Past
Prepay before June 30th 11:59 PM - $75 - Deadline Past

Price for NPCing (Covers food, insurance etc. at site)

"At the door or just before" - $30 Deadline Past
Prepay before August 15th - $20- Deadline Past

Our pre-registration form will be out in about a week, prepay locks in your rate but you will still need to pre-registered by August 20th!

Last edited:
The National Event Policy for 2014 Is unchanged from 2012, I'd update the year to make it more current but I don't have mod powers in this section of the forum.

Hello David,

I have yet to see the pre-registration form. Where would I find it?

Thank you.

Actual Pre-registration (not just pre-pay) will open in August as we expect just about everyone will have changes to their cards between now and then and prefer only current information to avoid duplicating work.

To where do we direct pre-payment via paypal?... If that is an option.

BJ if you click on the link in the first post for the appropriate type of pre-pay it will take you to PayPal to send your payment. The link says "Prepay now!"

I applied 2 times to cover my girlfriend (Maya) and myself (Kaito).

I'm starting to work on the last round of prepays, the Prepay link will be closed when I finish shortly after midnight

Only a few days left before the price goes up again folks!

Last day to lock in the $85 price folks, Why give me $5 you don't have to? I'll just waste it on intoxicates!

Another Deadline has come and gone folks, thanks for everyone that's already prepaid! Remember if you are NPCing you can save 33%! by prepaying in the next two weeks!

That's it folks, no more prepayment discounts! You can still prepay through the links available, this allows you to prepay through paypal if you wish. On site we'll be accepting cash, credit, or personal check but NOT paypal.

You can still prepay and pre-reg, there is now no longer a discount for prepay, but you MUST pre-reg to pc (because we need you character card etc.)

Back